The Gilded Tarot Study Group proposal thread

souljourney

Just jump in. It goes through phases of activity and inactivity.
If you want to discuss a certain card feel free to start that thread up.
SJ

cybercat

High Priestess

I will probably be buying this deck either tonight or next week. I am going to Borders tonight but prefer to buy from amazon.com.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the High Priestess. For what I am picking up in this deck she does not have much of the traditional meaning. After all there is not much conceald here. I see this as a more spiritual card. This has alot of psychic force in it. Things that are unknow coming to light of the moon.

satinangel

She contains a sort of knowledge without logic. She just knows. There is still quite some mystery to this cards, with the unknown mechanisms in the background.

Rita

Hey everyone!

Just received my Gilded Deck and am so excited. It's absolutely stunning! I look forward to joining the study group and the opportunity to discuss this awesome deck with you all.

StellaJane

Hey Rita! I also just got this deck and am eager to get started; maybe you'll share your initial thoughts on the first impressions thread?

satinangel

Hi Stella and Rita!

I am so excited to see some movement in these threads! Was beginning to think I was here by myself!

I look forward to learning, sharing and growing with you during our study!

Rhiannon SW

I too am using the Gilded deck almost exclusively and enjoy delving into the beautiful images. Trying to get to know the deck and it to know me.

look forward to talking with you all

Tarot Boy

My first and only Tarot Deck is the Gilded Tarot... I love it and it just connects with me. I love the images.

I don't see myself getting or using any other deck, with the possible exception of the Tarot of Dreams deck, by the same artist.

satinangel

Hi Rhiannon and TarotBoy!

Welcome to the study group! Glad to have you here with us! I am still getting used to my deck as well, but love to read what others have to say as well!

There are links to individual card threads...or if you'd like to discuss a different card, feel free to start a thread!

Looking forward to learning and growing with you!

rexenne2003

What happened to the study group? Seems to have fizzled. I just recieved the Gilded tarot from the bookclub, Onespirit.com. It is very colorfull and easy to decipher.