Which card would you like me to do?

lunakasha

lark said:
I'd be happy too Luna.
Which card would you like me to do?

ALL OF THEM!!!! LOL....pretty greedy, I know! :laugh:

Seriously though.....would you mind???? :eek:

OK....you're right...too greedy! :D

How about the Knights....I have a very hard time with them!!! What are the differences between them, in your opinion???

I appreciate your help VERY MUCH Lark!!!!
You can PM me if you'd prefer....thanks!

:D Luna

Astraea

Wow, this book is densely packed with information -- it will make a very good reference.

Lark, I'm curious -- even though most of us would probably agree that Mary K. Greer is one of the brightest lights in the tarot world, do you think that the Warwick-Smith book is more useful from the standpoint of practicality (right "out of the box," so to speak)?

lark

Yes if you like her system.
She uses the Supporter, Detractor, Resourse, Challenge system.
One key word for each.

It's less complicated simply because you are focusing on one system.

I think the Greer book is very valuable if you are trying to discover what system clicks with you.

But it might be a little overwhelming.
So for beginners don't hurry or worry just go at your own pace.

I think both books are great and since court card books are few and far between I wouldn't miss either one of them.

Astraea

Thanks, Lark, that's very helpful.

hedgecub

Damn you lark (in a nice way though), now I've got another book on my wishlist! I nearly bought it on the spot since I've had such a horrible time trying to understand the court cards, but I only just ordered some books from Amazon and my boyfriend will prod me and prod me and prod me if I get any more books right now :p (He's a blessing in disguise though, if it weren't for him I'd be broke! ;p)

*mourns her bank balance*

lark

I'm sorry })........

contrascarpe

I finally found this book at a B&N today. Nice job IMHO. Courts have always been my weakest link and this seems to give some logical insight. Have to love this series of books, I must admit!

Dan

Kissa

I am reading this book (after reading lark's "review") and this is indeed a very good book. It reads easily and it's not boring, i don't even feel like jumping to read the end (and the standard meanings of the court cards), i'm just doing my homework (lots of exercises) like a nice girl. Very very good buy, thanks lark ;)

kissa