Visconti - anyone interested in studying in?

Dancing Bear

Yep i am in also,
but also waiting on my deck to arrive in the post it should here be before the end of the week...*crossing fingers and toes *
But i will follow this thread until the time comes for me to join in...

MystiqueMoonlight

Well considering a couple of people are waiting on decks let's wait a week and get back to this thread.

Dancing Bear

Mine arrived today !! Woo Hoo!! So i am ready to go when the group is...

Looking forward to doing this!
BTW that link you posted MM was very informative.. and very interesting..

DBxx

Sheri

I would love to study the Visconti...however, I am still waiting for mine!

valeria

Elven

I would love to study this deck as well. I have the Visconti-Sforza, and also a small Visconti LoScarabeo deck as well. The VS I use as a personal deck (only rarely have I used it to read for someone else with - maybe 3 times) so I am interested to see how I can use the study to relate to myself on a personal level (as it will always remain my personal deck) and as for the mini Visconti deck - I will also try to incorporate the study with that deck also.

I hope I can contribute something - Im not much of a history buff when it comes to this deck - though I have read over and over again its origins ... I have trouble trying to get the memory to stick - I hope by studying it - it will help overcome some of those issues.

Blessings Elven x

Dancing Bear

BUMP~ :D

I am bumping this thread in the hope everyone has received their deck in the mail and ready to go with this ;)

DBxx

MystiqueMoonlight

Well I'm certainly ready, where should we start? I think we should just get started and people join in as we go.

Dancing Bear

Well I have never been involved with a study group before so really dont know here to start... maybe the Fool would be good...

I have Visconti Gold so far...

DB xx

Sheri

I still don't have my deck :( It has been...*sigh*...backordered.

But, I will follow the study group and participate as best I can until it arrives!

valeria

Dancing Bear

I have no idea whether there are any intentions..to study the pips . but i would like to know what these letters are on the banners..

2 of cups is obvious AMOR ~ MVO i know Amor means love ...what would MVO represent?

Also the other cards.
4 of pentacles looks like ABON ~ DROYR
3 of swords looks like ABM ~DROVF
4 of swords looks like ABOL ~ DROYR
5 of Pentacles has two versions i can see ABON~ DROVR & AMN ~DROVR

In the book on the first page of pips, Ace of wands it says is is the Visconti motto " A Just Right" and it looks like ABM ~ DROYR

Which one is correct and are there a couple of versions here.. and if there are variations would anyone know what they represent?

Attachments

• pips , banners.jpg
    pips , banners.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 220