Ltd edition Bohemian Gothic bags; they're up!

Dusk Till Dawn

I am a little confused, is the shipping on the bag free if we ordered the LTD. ed. bag, or not? I thought it was.

baba-prague

Seeker*13* said:
I am a little confused, is the shipping on the bag free if we ordered the LTD. ed. bag, or not? I thought it was.

Yes, it's free. But please make sure you order one of the bags that says "discounted" - that should then not charge you shipping.

MoonGypsy

Libra8ca said:
After getting Baba's e-mail, I quickly had to stop work and check out the bags .....

i am very confused, as i never got an eMail announcing that the limited 2nd edition bags were up. i got a newsletter today, but i don't see anything mentioned there, either. Am i missing it?

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

Dusk Till Dawn

Now, you mean the regular bags? I was thinking the ltd. ed. bags, I don't see Discounted anywhere? I am sorry, all confused.

baba-prague

MoonGypsy said:
i am very confused, as i never got an eMail announcing that the limited 2nd edition bags were up. i got a newsletter today, but i don't see anything mentioned there, either. Am i missing it?

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

Yes, scroll down - it's there! The newsletter IS the email :

Please use this link. I am also putting some more notices on the shop to make things clearer. Please buy the bags marked "DISCOUNTED". They are the special limited edition bags - all marked with a gold/red tag. There are other bags in that category too, but they are just our normal bags that have been listed all along.

http://baba-store.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=267

Essjay

Slightly off topic but I'm champing at the bit to see the gothic bucket bags too.

Back on topic - will there ever be a Page of Swords or Moon small drawstring bag?

Dusk Till Dawn

Thank you so much! I chose the three of Wands, it's beautiful! I wish I could get all of them, so hard to choose, but I am very Happy!

MoonGypsy

Karen, i just scrolled down again, but i still don't see any mention of the BG 2nd edition bags in my newsletter. :love: Oy, i need another cuppa...

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

ETA: oh i just saw your link that you just posted. i will try that...
Thanks for your patience! :love:

Essjay

MoonGypsy said:
Karen, i just scrolled down again, but i still don't see any mention of the BG 2nd edition bags in my newsletter. :love: Oy, i need another cuppa...

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

It's definitely there. Under the zodiac cats, then under the photo of the BG deck there's a photo of the new bags and the link is just under it.

:love:

I know how you feel, I'm onto my second coffee of the afternoon :)

baba-prague

MoonGypsy said:

I think it's because it's an exceptionally long page this time. We just had a whole lot to communicate - in fact some things got cut out because of lack of room. At the bottom of the page on the righthand side, you will see pictures of some of the bags, and a link. I forgot to say n the newsletter that it's important to look for the bags marked "DISCOUNTED" but it's at the top of the shop pages so hopefully it will be clear.