Ltd edition Bohemian Gothic bags; they're up!

strings of life

I missed out on the Momento Mori, but bought the Queen of Wands bag. This is one of my favorite cards in the deck and the black cat looks like one of my cats.

This was my first Baba bag purchase (although I did get the gorgeous Devil Victorian Romantic bag from dear MoonGypsy, and it is my favorite bag). I am glad I waited and got one that I really wanted...

greatdane

Wow....

Sometimes time zones don't work to one's advantage. Didn't even think limited bags were going up til sale over, then I thought it would be Sat. and I logged in this morning and, just by accident, even saw they were already up....and gone (the two I wanted anyway). That was an automatic de enable! But I look forward to seeing the Mori and Five Cups on a sling pouch some day. That's what I want even more.

MoonGypsy

i finally ordered the limited bag...i missed out on my original choices: Momento Mori and the velvet Five of Cups; but i took a closer look at the Queen of Wands and ordered that one...
The cat also resembles one of our cat children...Whew! :love:

Now i can relax...and wait for my decks and bag to whiz their way from Prague! :D

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

strings of life

MoonGypsy said:
i finally ordered the limited bag...i missed out on my original choices: Momento Mori and the velvet Five of Cups; but i took a closer look at the Queen of Wands and ordered that one...
The cat also resembles one of our cat children...Whew! :love:

Now i can relax...and wait for my decks and bag to whiz their way from Prague! :D

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx
I LOVE the look of the Queen of Wands bag--the detail in the room and her gorgeous red dress. The colors * gasp *. It's such an amazing Queen of Wands, one of my favorites in any deck.

Le Fanu

baba-prague said:
We'll sort it out and refund - but probably not today as I have . No, we had to add the heading as we realised people weren't seeing the discounted bags.
I can imagine and - seriously, Karen - no rush & whatever is easier. If you want to convert it into a credit note for use on store merchandise, do so. It doesn't have to be a paypal refund, though that may be easier.

I'm sure I'll be spending money again soon at the baba store.

And wow... I thought the Boltcutter frenzy was a bit of a whirlwind, but this baba Ltd edition BG bag hoo-ha lasted less than a couple of hours! Talk about mad scramble...

Are the bags actually limited editions? I mean, does that mean there will be no more?

MoonGypsy

aurarcana said:
I LOVE the look of the Queen of Wands bag--the detail in the room and her gorgeous red dress. The colors * gasp *. It's such an amazing Queen of Wands, one of my favorites in any deck.

Yep, the colors are incredible! i am quite happy i ordered it! i hadn't even noticed it before i saw you post that you ordered it! So i went and looked...and thought i had better get it...FAST!!! :p :laugh: It is really quite lovely!:heart: Thanks! :*

Hugs,
MG

MoonGypsy

ooh, i think i got the last one! If i am seeing right, i think all of the Limited bags have been sold!:love:

lunakasha

What the....????

So, is it true that the special Memento Mori (and all other) discounted bags have already sold out? :(

Wow. That's really a shame. I was under the impression that those of us who preordered the special 2nd edition Bohemian Gothic deck would be notified of the special bags so we could add them to our orders. I never received an email and just discovered this thread by accident.

I figured there would be more bags, since there have been over 900 decks preordered at this point.

Karen~ please tell me there will be more discounted bags available in the future? *crossing fingers* :eek:

:) Luna

Aerin

I haven't got any either.

Not a single one.

I found out too late - I thought they might be up over the weekend.

I really wanted a 3 of Wands. I presume there weren't enough for the decks, or else some people bought lots and lots.

ETA I found out what was up with the e-mail, it cuts out after the Zodiac Cats bit unless I view it in my browser when the other parts appear as well.

lunakasha

Aerin said:
I haven't got any either.

Not a single one.

I found out too late - I thought they might be up over the weekend.

I really wanted a 3 of Wands. I presume there weren't enough for the decks, or else some people bought lots and lots.

From the original BG thread:

baba-prague said:
No, sadly we couldn't possibly include a bag with the deck at this price. But there will be a special discount and free shipping on the bags IF you would like a limited edition one to go with the deck. They should be up on the shop now, but they aren't because we're behind. But over the weekend, you will be able to choose.

I am so bummed out right now. :(