Ltd edition Bohemian Gothic bags; they're up!

PathWalker

I too thought that if you ordered the special edition of the deck, you would get a chance to buy a special bag to go with it. I understand I would have to pay for it - but I never got the chance, they're all gone!

How can that be?

I am pretty upset about that.

Is there no chance to any more special edition bags being made

Pathwalker

MoonGypsy

lunakasha said:
I am so bummed out right now. :(

Awwww, ((((Luna))))! i feel badly for you, too, hon! i wish i could have ordered 2 so you could have one. :* Did you get the Newsletter this morning? The bags went very fast after folks saw the announcement...too fast! i feel bad...
Karen and Alex have had such an overwhelming response to everything; i can't imagine the pressure...
It is a bit challenging from both sides, to be sure. :love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

greatdane

MoonGypsy

Time zones were really against some of us....I'm hours behind US east coast, sooo....

But at least I'm sure there will be more bags with new images, just not the limited ed ones.

GD

Aerin

MoonGypsy said:
Awwww, ((((Luna))))! i feel badly for you, too, hon! i wish i could have ordered 2 so you could have one. :* Did you get the Newsletter this morning? The bags went very fast after folks saw the announcement...too fast!

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

I don't know if other people had the same problem, but the newsletter cut off before the bags announcement - just now I viewed it in my browser and then I could see it. The email arrived this afternoon for me, but it would be earlier where you are?

Karen, if you read this, I'm not at all or in any way cross with you so please don't think so - I know that you can't control these things and couldn't have forecast the demand. I'm just disappointed missing out.

Of course if anything appears on ebay quickly I might just get very very grumpy...(with the seller I mean)

PathWalker

I got my email at 14.28 UK time :(

Too late :(

PathWalker

Aerin said:
...., I'm not at all or in any way cross with you so please don't think so - I know that you can't control these things and couldn't have forecast the demand. I'm just disappointed missing out....
Oh, I am! It quite clearly says you can add a special edition bag to your order! For me that was part of the deal.
If you know how many decks you've sold, you have a least some idea of how many bags you might need :(

lunakasha

MoonGypsy said:
Awwww, ((((Luna))))! i feel badly for you, too, hon! i wish i could have ordered 2 so you could have one. :* Did you get the Newsletter this morning? The bags went very fast after folks saw the announcement...too fast! i feel bad...
Karen and Alex have had such an overwhelming response to everything; i can't imagine the pressure...
It is a bit challenging from both sides, to be sure. :love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

Thanks, sweetie....(((((MG))))) :heart:

No, sadly I did not receive a newsletter or email of any kind.

I just happened to notice this thread while browsing a few minutes ago.

I have a feeling there are going to be a LOT of disappointed customers posting here. I only wanted one Memento Mori bag to go with my one special edition deck. I would have gladly preordered one if that had been an option. :(

lunakasha

PathWalker said:
Oh, I am! It quite clearly says you can add a special edition bag to your order! For me that was part of the deal.
If you know how many decks you've sold, you have a least some idea of how many bags you might need :(

Exactly. I feel the same way, PathWalker.

MoonGypsy

greatdane said:
Time zones were really against some of us....I'm hours behind US east coast, sooo....

But at least I'm sure there will be more bags with new images, just not the limited ed ones.

GD

Yes, GD! There will be more made with 2nd edition images eventually available--for sure!... and just as beautiful as the limited editions are! [even if they are not the same images] All Baba Bags are exquisite and well made with incredible quality! All Baba Studio Bags are gorgeous IMHO! It's just that most everyone who pre-ordered a 2nd edition deck was hoping to have a chance to order a discounted limited edition bag, which would be shipped free with their prepaid Deck order. :love: i know a lot of folks are going to be very disappointed, but i also am feeling very protective of Karen and Alex's feelings. They go above and beyond to try and give the best products and customer service i have ever seen. i speak from personal experience over the last 3 years. :love:
i humbly ask that we please don't overwhelm them with too many unhappy comments...

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

AineFoley

PathWalker said:
I got my email at 14.28 UK time :(

Too late :(

That's when I got mine and all the bags were still available at that time - I waited another hour before ordering and I got the bags I wanted (all the bags were still available at 15.30).

I honestly don't think Karen and Alex thought the bags would go this quickly, you really can't guess with these things. And I doubt very much that everyone who bought a deck will want a bag so it wouldn't have been practical making 1000 bags, especially when they are offering them at such a reasonable price.

I just kept checking, but I could have missed out too if I wasn't in my office all day, not really anyone's fault!