02-20-04 Pisces New Moon Report

isthmus nekoi

TemperanceAngel said:
I really thought that this weekend was a good one to stay at home!

Or to start a new drug habit ;)

Moongold, thanks for your thoughts re: a natal Pisces moon. Receptivity really is a lost and undervalued skill in our society.

Antonella

Moongold, what an interesting post.

I'm not a piscean and don't have any planets in Pisces. However, I was born with 4 planets in Scorpio (including the Moon), and although I have this reputation as a tough cookie-'go getter' (due also to the Sun in Capricorn, and cancerian ascendant), I am a very sensitive person, and know all aboout the 'double-edged' sword you mentioned that deeply emotional people have....

I've had a job all my life trying to find a balance between all these different aspects.

The past 4 weeks have been hard for me, but once the new moon began and the sun entered Pisces, I felt energised again, as if I was finally breathing some fresh air after such a difficult period...

nina

what does this mean to a water baby

Does the effect of the new or full moon on a person during a particular sign have anything to do with their sun or moon sign? I'm a cancer with a scorpio moon and I'm realizing Pisces is the rest of the water trinity. Should I be feeling really at peace and content? I'm asking because I've been very restless lately and I can't figure out why. I can't keep my attention on anything for long, I'm daydreaming all the time, things that would usually upset me are rolling right off my back while the smallest little criticisms make me feel like crying- this is NOT like me. Most of my friends have commented that there's something "off" about me lately. Please tell me it's the stars so I know I'm not headed for a breakdown of some kind :).
-nina

Moongold

Antonella said:
Moongold, what an interesting post.

I'm not a piscean and don't have any planets in Pisces. However, I was born with 4 planets in Scorpio (including the Moon), and although I have this reputation as a tough cookie-'go getter' (due also to the Sun in Capricorn, and cancerian ascendant), I am a very sensitive person, and know all aboout the 'double-edged' sword you mentioned that deeply emotional people have....

I've had a job all my life trying to find a balance between all these different aspects.

The past 4 weeks have been hard for me, but once the new moon began and the sun entered Pisces, I felt energised again, as if I was finally breathing some fresh air after such a difficult period...

Antonella,

I have just seen your post. I am no expert at astrology but I imagine that 4 planets in Scorpio would create some deep sensitivities, no matter what planets they are. It would be interesting to see the rest of your chart.

I hope you are recovering well. :)