Zero planets in cardinal signs natal....but planets in angular.

Sharla

Been working through my Sons natal, im going to type it out for him to give to him when hes a bit older.
He's a Scorpio rising and a Taurus sun. Yes he can be very stubborn, doesn't like things to change, very set in his ways, doesn't like to be told he's wrong etc...but then on the other hand he's very loving and loyal and has a calm manner, until the bull sees red lol, but this is very rarely tbh.

He has no planets in cardinal signs, and this makes sense with his scorpio and taurus asc/dsc.

But he does have planets in angular ...this is in his 4th, 7th & 10th. So how would these come into play, as I see angular being like cardinal.

Minderwiz

Sharla;5003702 ....So how would these come into play said:
Angularity indicates a strong power to influence events. It's very action based. Now while the standard textbook statement is that planets in cardinal signs are agents of change or initiating change, this isn't always the situation. Mars angular, especially first or tenth, is very likely to be prominent in the natives life. Mars in a Cardinal sign but in the eight or twelfth may have little or no impact for much of the time. Mars in a cardinal sign in the sixth, may be more concerned with health issues than anything else and these again, may be relatively rare.

Being angular in a Cardinal sign suggests easy action and quick responses to events (though not always considered responses). obviously Saturn signifies a slower response than Mercury or Mars, so allow for the natural significations of the planet.

Sharla

Angularity indicates a strong power to influence events. It's very action based. Now while the standard textbook statement is that planets in cardinal signs are agents of change or initiating change, this isn't always the situation. Mars angular, especially first or tenth, is very likely to be prominent in the natives life. Mars in a Cardinal sign but in the eight or twelfth may have little or no impact for much of the time. Mars in a cardinal sign in the sixth, may be more concerned with health issues than anything else and these again, may be relatively rare.

Being angular in a Cardinal sign suggests easy action and quick responses to events (though not always considered responses). obviously Saturn signifies a slower response than Mercury or Mars, so allow for the natural significations of the planet.

Hi Minderwiz, long time no hear....hope your well :)

Okay so he does still have power to influence events in his life, even though he lacks all cardinal signs...but has angular houses, well that's better at least.

He does have Mars in his 4th, conjunct uranus, square jupiter and jupiter being trine saturn in the 10th....so i seen this as him having the urge to want to do something regards making money career wise to bring money into his life.

dadsnook2000

A preference for angular planets over cardinal planets.

I vote for angular planets. House positions have, I believe, a greater role to play in our lives, particularly if they are angular. A planet in a cardinal sign is a hit and miss affair. This is my view based on some 45 years of astrology.

Sharla

I vote for angular planets. House positions have, I believe, a greater role to play in our lives, particularly if they are angular. A planet in a cardinal sign is a hit and miss affair. This is my view based on some 45 years of astrology.

Oh ok, well he does have angular planets so i'm hoping this is good for him then.

Heres the chart actually so you can see what i mean....

https://postimg.org/image/5yq2vt77f/

So as you can see, he is quite angular, and more so angular in the 4th....even though im seeing this as more of an introverted nature within him, like spending time at home or by himself is something he needs.