Anna K Lenormand

crystaleagle

Thanks greatdane for the update. I hope Anna K knows she has tons of supporters!
For me, I would say no extra cards. We can't wait any longer! Seriously, I'm new to Lenormand so, I'm not sure about any extra cards. I will be watching this thread and following her progress. I'm ready to place my order!!

greatdane

I will pass that along, Crystaleagle!

I have been ready to buy it since I first heard about it! I promise to update as I hear anything new. But I am sure Anna will be checking this thread at some point and reading anyone's comments.

baylys

At least she is down to two now. Slowly, slowly.....

One suggestion from me would be a 'time' card representing the passing of time, opportunities (lost and taken), cycles and phases, self discipline and management, ageing, maturing. In a combo with the child card for instance, watching the child grow and develop etc.

In my minds eye I see an old fob style pocket watch with the flip open face.

crystaleagle

Any new Anna K News?

Does anyone have any news on how the Anna K Lenormand is progressing?

greatdane

No news yet, Crystaleagle

I know I will hear from Anna, or she may post here, as soon as the deck is complete and ready to go to the printer. I think she is self-publishing, at least the last I heard.

PS I Just sent an em to Anna and let her know our interest is still very much alive! I will post as soon as I hear anything back.

December_Empress

I am also interested.

It's difficult to read her messages about sensitivity to negative comments. On one hand, I don't blame her; who wants something they have worked so hard on to be hacked up by negative comments? On the other hand, not everyone is going to like it.

I'm not one to post in the threads or even chime in about what I don't like. I will mention, almost in passing, things about decks I love, but honestly don't see any sense in being harsh about someone's work. Her emails show how hurtful that can be to someone who is obviously putting their creative energy (or even heart and soul) into something that they want others to love.

Village Witch

I am VERY interested in Anna K's Lenormand deck. Any news yet???

greatdane

Haven't heard anything new for awhile, VilliageWitch

I, too, am anxiously awaiting this deck. If I hear anything, I promise I will post here :).

LavenderLibra

I am also interested in updates.

Nemia

I love her art, and I'm excited about a Lenormand, too. I had an email exchange with her a long time ago and she came over as very kind and friendly person. It must be indeed very difficult to see the work of your hand and heart judged harshly by people to whom it simply doesn't "speak". We're all different and don't like the same things.

I'd love to see a book of fairy tales illustrated by Anna K. Or folk songs. Lovely, expressive and intelligent art. Her Queen/Swords is the best I know, and her Death is amazing.