What is your favorite tarot deck of all time?

frac_ture

It's like staring into a 100 watt light bulb. I can still see see manic grins and swirls of colour...it should have a public health warning on the box. Then it kind of settled in my stomach as though I had ingested it through my eyeballs. It stings!:(

Well, the reviewers here at Aeclectic sure loved it, but I'm with you -- I could have used a much more emphatic warning. We all have our tastes, of course, and I respect anyone's right to love that deck...but for me personally, if I ran the universe, that thing would have a sort of psychic biohazard symbol affixed to it...(and I do know how horribly judgmental that sounds...but I'm also still shuddering here, too, so...)...

RunningWild

In case of national or natural disaster, they'd all go with me. The only one staying behind in the burning building is the zerner farber.

I probably haven't been at this long enough to have a go-to deck.

annabel398

I made the mistake of clicking on that link and now feel ill:(

I'll just be over here, scrubbing my visual cortex with lye, if anyone needs me...

it should have a public health warning on the box. Then it kind of settled in my stomach as though I had ingested it through my eyeballs. It stings!:(

if I ran the universe, that thing would have a sort of psychic biohazard symbol affixed to it... I'm also still shuddering here

Oh, well, but as long as you respect anyone's right to love that deck, that's fine then. Slag away!

Wendywu

This is one I would love to get my hands on.. :)

Hah! It should come with a warning - this deck grabs on, demands your sole, wholehearted and intense devotion, and never, ever lets go .......

And is totally wonderful - answering every question on every subject, in a way that is so very easy to understand :)

Hemera

Ludy Lescot

I don´t know what has happened but I feel more and more drawn into the Ludy Lescot. The story is coming alive and sucking me in..Well, I guess that was to be excpeced of vampires and werewolves })
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ludy-lescot/

Earlier I would probably have said Morgan-Greer. It´s still a close second, though.

Alta

Thoth and also Thoth-related decks, even silly ones like Twilight Rabbit and more serious ones like Navigators.

And, the Universal RWS. I am also very partial to Infinite Visions (RWS-based).

Polydeuces

Thoth is my favorite.

I really WANT to like the Revelations deck. I thought I would love it, I think it's just the RWS system I'm not into. I do really like the artwork but there's just something about it...

Miss Divine

It's a tie between the Victorian Romantic and The Bohemian Cats. I learned with the BBC, and I didn't even intend to learn. I just wanted the deck because I fell in love with the images (ofcourse I'm a cat person too). When I saw the images from the VR, it was love at first sight also. I love all things victorian...

BeyondtheVeil

My :love: Mythic Tarot.:love: I absolutely love it and I think I always will! :thumbsup:

I do really like the Dance of Life Tarot, but I haven't had it for very long.

BTV

Morwenna

It's really hard to say because I have a half dozen or so favorites, but the main thing they and most of my decks have in common is being RWS-based. So I'd have to answer in a general sense, most anything that is RWS-based. I learned on the RWS, in fact from the images in books long before I had that deck, or any deck. So as long as I have it or something derived from it, I'm quite happy.

(Doesn't stop me loving a lot of individual decks though. :))