White Magic Tarot Spell Cards

moonbear

Hello reall

I found these a few weeks ago but didn't buy, they were a bit out of my price range :( But I did throw them into my basket in Etsy incase I get a little richer :)

I loved the look of them, not sure how I'd have used them, maybe try them in a reading and see how they worked as tarot cards? Casting spells would be interesting but I'd need to have them in my hands to see how that might go.

In short, I thought they were an really interesting idea and nicely done. If they'd been cheaper I'd have definitely bought them!

I did look for reviews and couldn't find any.

moonbearXXX

reall

tnx!^^
egzactly my point!^^ not sure how would it work?^^ and there is no review?!^^ lolz
price and sepia/old paper look is bit off!^^ :))) so this will wait for a while,,, ;)))

Aeric

I noticed that the Devil is called Devil Reversed, and it's the only one of its kind in the available previews. Have only the traditionally very negative cards like 9S and 10S been Reversed, to keep with the "good magic" idea?

Also, if the Queens become Goddesses, are the Kings Gods?

Ace

I noticed that the Devil is called Devil Reversed, and it's the only one of its kind in the available previews. Have only the traditionally very negative cards like 9S and 10S been Reversed, to keep with the "good magic" idea?

Also, if the Queens become Goddesses, are the Kings Gods?

The Devil as Rx only is a bit strange to me too. IMHO, it should be straight up with a spell that instructs reversing it to clear blocks.
What did she do with the Tower?

barb

GotH

Hmmm.. I kind of really like this idea. Although the reversal doesn't bother me, I am curious about the Kings.

celticnoodle

I have seen these cards before myself. I like them. However, right now, its also a bit more then I am wanting to spend on a deck. My 'oh, I like' list for tarot is getting larger and larger. :D

Mistteak

Intersting

Is it a normal deck? just comes with instructions on how to use it for spell work?? How 'odd'? .. go well with the tarot spell book..lol

reall

I just find out there is Special Halloween 2015 edition of these and I miss it again!x,x facepalm
btw those img look familiar? is that PS preview ?:))) luv that option!^^
http://whitemagictarot.yolasite.com/