Transformational Tarot (Arnell Ando)

Miss Divine

A note to Miss Divine and strings of life: I have had some past communication with Arnell Ando, and I thought she would appreciate seeing what you've been saying, so I sent her a quick email to inform her. She wrote back, "That really means a lot that Trans T. isn't just gone & forgotten...really nice to 'hear' such positive things about that deck...thanks again for writing. It cheered my spirits."

Aww that is great! Thanks for emailing her. You made her day! :)

Miss Divine

thanks ;) however, I am better off buying it via amazon.com, as the cost of the euro conversion will put it in the same price range!

25 euros is 28 dollars. I saw them on Amazon and on ebay a little while ago for about 60 dollars.

Celtictarot

OMG I spot a couple of decks I have been eyeing up. One of them is for sale

Nina*

I love them both. And it is great fun to compare (and Arnell is a lovely person !)

She really is. I've been mailing with her a couple of times and we also once did a trade, where, as a gift, she also sent me the original majors only of the Transformational along with some amazing sample cards from different decks she's taken part in.

She's wonderful and so is the Transformational - a top favorite deck of mine. It's so much better than most newer and ''prettier'' collage decks out there. It has soul.