Pink-colored deck

Obsydian

I might be wrong, but I seem to recall a deck that was really pink. I think it was a RWS clone, but with pink tones.

Is is real or am I mad? I want it

Obsydian

Those aren't quite it but they are very pretty, thanks for bringing them to my attention! :D
I'm starting to wonder if I just dreamed it up.

Harmony Rose

My favorite "pink" deck is the Kitty Kahane.

Yelell

This is probably not what you're thinking of, but my Zolar's Astrological deck is made up of Barbie hot pink and aquamarine RWS images.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 144

zhan.thay

I might be wrong, but I seem to recall a deck that was really pink. I think it was a RWS clone, but with pink tones.

If you have a specific card you remember try to find it in google images

rwcarter

Hot pink? Neon pink? Mauve? Bubblegum? It sounds familiar, but "pink" isn't bringing it to mind.

Obsydian

It was shades of pink, more on the bubblegum pink side I think? Think the Sakura Cards from Card Captor Sakura. Kind of like that.
I'm starting to wonder if it was somebody editing a picture for fun, or I dreamed them, because my searches have been fruitless. Thanks for your help everyone though!

Le Fanu

The Happy Tarot might not be entirely pink in colour but it has a thoroughly pink soul. I wonder if that's what you were thinking of?