Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt

MissNine

This deck seems so popular and well liked.

Yet, I don't see it on sale anywhere.
Why is it no longer available?

Padma

It went OOP...not sure why. Llewellyn never republished it after the first run sold out.

Sorry!

PS if you have a spare $399 to drop, you can get it from Amazon...or you can ask in the trade thread here if anyone wants to part with theirs!

The Happy Squirrel

There is another Fairy Tale tarot by Baba Studio that is worth checking out

Padma

There is another Fairy Tale tarot by Baba Studio that is worth checking out

I have that one, and love it to bits. However, it is also OOP...as far as I know. Again, you can try the trade thread here...that was how I got mine!

ETA I just saw that you can get the deck (hopefully with the book, very necessary with this deck!) for about $150 + on Amazon. So there are still a few copies kicking around. I checked Baba's website, they say it was not a limited run, but they aren't sure if they will ever reprint. If you can get your hands on a copy of either deck, I am sure you won't regret it! I use my Baba one for exchange readings, because the cards are so awesome to read intuitively - and the readings so eerily accurate! :thumbsup:

The Happy Squirrel

I saw one cheaper on Amazon Germany for about US$ 70 :) Deck and book kit in box.

MissNine

It went OOP...not sure why. Llewellyn never republished it after the first run sold out.

Sorry!

PS if you have a spare $399 to drop, you can get it from Amazon...or you can ask in the trade thread here if anyone wants to part with theirs!

Well poop. What a bummer. Maybe they'll resurrect it after her Lenormand is published. Thank you for letting me know. :)

Unless Wells Fargo wants to forgo my student loan payment this month, I'll have to pass up the $399 deal.

MissNine

Thank you both for researching prices. I still have to say "Ach du lieber!" It's still pricey but I understand it's probably a wonderful deck.
I'll check it out!

The Happy Squirrel

Be careful Amazon prices are not reasonable estimates of market price or fair price. Market price being what others are prepared to pay for a deck, and fair price being what you think is fair for a particular deck. These things are so subjective so it is a bit tricky.

The Happy Squirrel

I think their original price was about US $35-40? And about AU $45-50? I personally use original prices to decide for myself what an OOP deck or kit is worth to me personally :) Good luck!!!!