excitement about new decks (!!!)

new_wave_romantic

I had been wanting to get this massive set from wild unknown tarot, and decided that I would make that money by giving tarot readings. Long story short, I ended up choosing to get just the wild unknown tarot deck and the cosmic tarot--which I had seen quite often and always resonated so strongly with me and my reading style. I ordered them on Amazon and they should be coming in the next couple of days!! (squee squee squee)

Eric in NJ

I know the feeling for sure.

I decided get two decks for my daughters to put aside until they're older (they're too young for tarot).

They came today, and even though they are put aside unopened, just receiving them in the mail was a pleasant moment in the day.

They were Undersea & the Tarot of the Princesses, which reflects their interests.

barefootlife

I hope you enjoy your Wild Unknown as much as I do! Mine has such great, nuanced things to say.

I'm getting a quirky little 'tarot' (it's only 40 cards, and seems like a tarot/oracle hybrid) I found on Etsy that I'm really excited about called the Mayhem Tarot. The cards look lovely and the illustrations on them seem like they have a lot to delve into. I'm not a huge fan of cards with people on them, but these are abstract enough that they should be fun to delve into.

new_wave_romantic

I hope you enjoy your Wild Unknown as much as I do! Mine has such great, nuanced things to say.

I'm getting a quirky little 'tarot' (it's only 40 cards, and seems like a tarot/oracle hybrid) I found on Etsy that I'm really excited about called the Mayhem Tarot. The cards look lovely and the illustrations on them seem like they have a lot to delve into. I'm not a huge fan of cards with people on them, but these are abstract enough that they should be fun to delve into.

I had a reading once and she was using wild unknown and it was honestly one of, if not THe best reading I have ever had. The Mayhem Tarot (I looked it up) looks so unique and very modern (in the illustration style) and oh my god so much respect for the creativity it takes to create a deck. I love that it's an oracle esque deck but rather than having more cards than a tarot deck (which I've seen a couple times), It has fewer. Far fewer. Incredible! I agree--these look like they can be very powerful and deep cards, if that makes sense.

BeyondtheVeil

It sounds like you have gotten bitten by the Tarot Bug! :thumbsup:

We all go through that... isn't it great?! :D lol

Congratulations on your new decks!!

BeyondtheVeil

nisaba

Enjoy your decks! You're a the very beginning of a lifelong, engrossing and very expensive love-affair. I can say that - I've been hooked nearly forty years. :) And every moment has been a pure joy. If you enjoy your love-affair with Tarot half as much as I'm enjoying mine, you'll be a very happy person.