Lenormand Deck from Robert M. Place

Rhinemaiden

The Burning Serpent is a new Lenormand deck by Robert M. Place, book by Rachel Pollack... coming SOON! Info here:

http://burningserpent.com/

La Force

Oooooooooo, I like this, can't wait for this to be released. I like.

MoonGypsy

On my wish list, [hopefully my finances will recover soon]. i have my scissors sharpened and ready to remove those awful white borders...;)

WolfyJames

After seeing all the cards, I'm not so sure about getting it after all.

Bluefeet

The ribbon that goes around Hermes seems a little odd to me, I prefer to see him nude. }) Otherwise, brilliant deck. :thumbsup:

MoonGypsy

The ribbon that goes around Hermes seems a little odd to me, I prefer to see him nude. }) Otherwise, brilliant deck. :thumbsup:

:laugh: Iris! :laugh: You just made me choke on my coffee! }) :D i really do look forward to this deck; it is as you say--Brilliant! [but i HAVE to remove those white borders!] ;) Is there a pic anywhere of the deck backs?

Alta

It is quite elegant, as is Place's art generally. I have to agree, that ribbon looks a bit too coy. :)

nicky

I love his art- will add to my long and never ending 'need' list LOL

greatdane

His artwork is lovely

I do wish he would just have stayed with the titles I am used to. Of course I know what these cards are, but like the Owl and the Mouse, I don't get why make that change. It is a nice looking deck, but on the fence with this one.

Dan S

this is definitely one of the nicest lenormand decks I have seen. I even don't mind Hermes' loincloth! :) It looks like it would be an easy-to-use deck with straight-up lenormand meanings, but I like that he adds other dimensions to the art on his cards, and they are always given thoughtful explanations in his companion books