what cards are your LEAST favorite to see?

afrosaxon

I really don't like the traditional (RWS) 3 of Swords. It irritates me to see it interpreted as "your heart is gonna be broken!" "There's another person in the picture!" "Sorrow!"

This is especially true when a card's imagery doesn't use anything close to the heart pierced with three swords...but the interpretation is still verbatim from the RWS.

There is so much more to this card.

*grumbling*

T.

aassante

The Knights

I dont get what their purpose is in any meaning. I try to focus but intuitively i ignore them.

MissCW

It's the 5 of Swords for me. Whenever I've had this card, it's usually mean a row of some kind, and I am always at the receiving end, not the giving! It's the card that tells me I am gonna feel c**p!!!

Bloudwedd

Least favorite?

Well that has to be all of the courtcards! Not be cause of their meanings but because I really do not get them at this point and I struggle with them every single time they turns up!

GenoviaJ

I have to agree with court cards. They are very difficult to read and I am never sure when they are pointing to an actual person.

HoneyBea

This might seem funny but there are no cards in the deck that I don't like, they never affect me that way. Perhaps I would be able to say what is a favorite card, but in truth I like them all. I sometimes still do have trouble reading the King of Wands, he, out of all the courts stumps me at times — but I can't say that I really do not like him, maybe not always able to understand him, depending on where he is in the spread and what the positional definition might be. ;)

~HoneyBea~

star-lover

i dont like the 7 of swords

most of the scary cards ive come to terms with

clarity

I don't like to see:

3 of swords - damn it's almost always so painful.
5 of cups - Just look at the card, its sooo sad.
10 of swords - can it get any worse?

Tower - I used to not like seeing the Tower but I've come to terms with it.
Its still always unsettling.
5 of swords - I don't like this card at all!

star-lover

clarity said:
I don't like to see:

3 of swords - damn it's almost always so painful. - but it puts things to bed
5 of cups - Just look at the card, its sooo sad. - its just monetary sadness things can be salvaged
10 of swords - can it get any worse? - no but its a good card tells you to give up and move on

Tower - I used to not like seeing the Tower but I've come to terms with it.
Its still always unsettling. - tower is refreshing
5 of swords - I don't like this card at all!
- 5 of swords - someone loses - not nice, bad fight but not the worst