Time readings!! OMG...it was correct!!

Ambience

Okay i did this again with a different question. When am i going to get a job offer. I noticed what i did differently this time.

The specific question i asked so the tarot knew what i was wanting was.

1. What season am i going to get a Job - 7 swords ( what is the swords suit - is that winter?? i can't remember now))
2. What month of that season am i going to get a job - 2 cups( so that would be the 2 month
3. What week of that season am i going to get a job. Justice- which is going to be the 12 day.

Oh god i'm confused again. I can't do maths and numbers! mental block :( !!

Question one: Which suit represents which season?

Have i done this right in terms of the logical steps to get the outcome. I'm not asking for an interpretation. Just need help in the process. Thankyou :)

marty

Hi...

When I do a time reading, I ask my question...in terms of the "current" year..although it can come next year..

1. shuffle cards: Start turning them over from the top. The first ace that appears is the season in which the "event" is going to happen
-ace of wands: spring
-ace of pentacles: winter
-ace of swords: fall
-ace of cups: summer

2. shuffle cards: Start turning them over from the top. If your ace was a wand..the first wand, pip card, that comes up is the number of weeks into the season that this "event" will happen.

3. shuffle cards: Start turning them over from the top. The first Major Arcana that comes up; take that number and this is the day "before" or "after" which ever week came up.

so if your week landed on Sept. 10, and you drew the Magician as the first major arcana...the event would happen one day before or after sept. 10.

I hope this helps!!

Jaws_Victim

I can't wait to try time spreads now!

marty

Jaws_Victim said:
I can't wait to try time spreads now!

Me too!! Just a thought...what about trading readings..something..not totally important..(I'd hate to be wrong!!)..pm me if you'd like!

I did one today(time reading)..I was shuffling..(I'm not lying!!) Ace of swords..it just popped out of the deck!!. Fall! shuffled for the week..(I'm not lying!!) 3 of swords fell on the floor!! Major Arcana was the high priestess...same card that was correct the other day...

So, Oct. 10th or 14th??? (this one is sooo far fetched...but I'm love'n it)

Sinduction

What about things you know are going to happen sooner than that?

I mean, this sounds like a good prediction method for things that have not yet been put in motion.

But I just did this and got between Jan 3 and Jan 19 but I know for sure the even will be way before that.

We need to do more experiments with time. Maybe we can start a study group for time readings?

tigerlily

So, are Court Cards ignored, or do you number them 11 - 14? Because each season has actually 3 months = 12 weeks roughly... you'd either be 2 weeks short or too long... darn!

Welf

Sinduction said:
What about things you know are going to happen sooner than that?

I mean, this sounds like a good prediction method for things that have not yet been put in motion.

We need to do more experiments with time. Maybe we can start a study group for time readings?
Absolutely... Fascinating thread, has me rivetted...... I'm interested in a study group...

Welf

wind

Absolutely, let's go ahead with the study group!!:)

I would also like to learn how to predict time with tarot...usually what I do is I just pull one card from the deck. I use elements as season indicators:
wands - spring
cups - summer
pentacles - autumn
swords - winter

I look at the number of the card - I don't care so much for specific timing, just to give me an estimate...I use the system where numbers on the card are weeks in the season, but I just want to know whether it is at the beginning of the season or later on. So, for instance, if I pull 9 of pentacles, that would be later in autumn.

I've just started this system and I am trying to see how this will work out.

Let's exchange!:D

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi Marty
marty said:
Now, I want to know "the day"..Put the 9 of pentacles on top of the ace...and shuffled...Asked the Tarot (this is where I'm not too sure..this day could be before or after the 9th week of winter). How many days before the ninth week of winter is my sister going to contact me.

Shuffled cards, turned them over and took the first major arcana that showed up. Number 14 Temperance.

My sister will contact me 14 days before the ninth week of winter: February 1, 2010....(or...it could be 14days after: March 1, 2010)

I'll keep you posted!!
I think this is a rather interesting way for time readings...

Ok first question is why would you ask for "before"? That being said, spring doesn't start till Mar 20th (winter 21 Dec) so all would fall within, even so doesn't that make your date (depending on how you count - hehe and if you're in Canada) Feb 2nd? Since you asked for 'before' then I would assume the answer is 14 days before the 9th week. If you do dowsing you could use that to verify for you, but I would take this as an 'on, before, around' kind of deal maybe... If I'm wrong, then my excuse is I hate counting when it comes to months days seasons lol it's so confusing!

Is there a reason why you look for Majors instead?

Ambience

Okay i hope your wrong lol. Or more to the point i hope i've done this wrong. Again i'm just trialing this for when i'll get a new job as i pretty much know the outcome has to b in the next 6 weeks for sure.

However the cards point at:

1. ace stones- so winter
2. 7 stones- Seven weeks in
3. The high priestess- 2 days before

Okay did i do that anything like right. I can't see this being acccurate, so all i could say is that perhaps i would have to practice this technique until my subconcious, inner self understood it in full, to be able to come to correct outcomes.

Still abit confused...numbers just go over my head! Dates, times etc -

On the picture of the ace of stones it looks like summer to me, could we go off the deck pictures for seasons? Just a suggestion?