Taking Care of Moldavite

shelikes2read

Actually, the best moldavite source is czechmoldavite.com . I would be VERY wary of Chinese sellers, as there have been confirmed cases of counterfeit Moldavite coming from that part of the world. ***ALL*** Moldavite should be listed as originating from the Czech Republic, as that is the only region of the world where it is found.

It's important to have a reliable seller, because Moldavite is a natural form of glass, and is easily mimicked by putting manmade glass into a mold that was fashioned from a legitimate Moldavite sample.

If the color of a Moldavite stone is bright bottle green, it is most likely a fake made from green bottle glass. If you see that in person or online, you'll know to avoid that seller.

Czech Moldavite is a legitimate seller who is located in the Czech Republic.

I know that there's a limit on posting commercial sites on here, but this isn't an ad; it's an attempt to help people not spend money on fake pieces. Moldavite is EXPENSIVE, which leads to widespread fraud.

twinage

If the color of a Moldavite stone is bright bottle green, it is most likely a fake made from green bottle glass. If you see at in person or online, you'll know to avoid that seller.

I know that there's a limit on posting commercial sites on here, but this isn't an ad; it's an attempt to help people not spend money on fake pieces. Moldavite is EXPENSIVE, which leads to widespread fraud.

Well, this is a true fact but now you can't depend on the color anymore, if you seen my one of my link or watching the video, you can see that their color almost perfect. Or the worst is, it's already perfect!

Also, do you know that now, even people from Czech buy China products since their stock is gone? It's unbelievable but I think it's going to be a truth.

No, it's not commercial. Actually, you helped us to find another real source of moldavite and as I say before, just by seeing the picture, you can learn one or two :D

The most important is buyer beware!

twinage

more question coming!

Have anyone here break your moldavite? If so, what do you think you should do with it?
And if you ever lost your moldavite, do you found it again?

Also, have anyone tried using Moldavite with Larimar?
What kind of energy you get from the combining result?

Every answer is deeply appreciated!

ArcaneWisdom

I wear my moldavite to sleep all the time and I wear it in the shower and bath also. It does not seem to effect it in a negative way. I use the bath as a time to cleanse the stone.

May the moldavite bring many blessings into your life. :)

twinage

I wear my moldavite to sleep all the time and I wear it in the shower and bath also. It does not seem to effect it in a negative way. I use the bath as a time to cleanse the stone.

Thank you so much for reading this thread and sharing your experience, really helping me :) I will also try to wear moldavite 24/7

Richard

I don't wear moldavite, but if did, I wouldn't hesitate to wear it in the shower or bath. If it breaks, you just have two smaller pieces of moldavite. Most small specimens have been broken off of larger ones anyhow. It should not be too fragile, perhaps a bit more than plain glass because of the minerals which cause the green color.

twinage

I don't wear moldavite, but if did, I wouldn't hesitate to wear it in the shower or bath. If it breaks, you just have two smaller pieces of moldavite. Most small specimens have been broken off of larger ones anyhow. It should not be too fragile, perhaps a bit more than plain glass because of the minerals which cause the green color.

Okay, thanks for the suggestion, really appreciate it :)
Why don't you try to wear moldavite too? If you wear it, please tell us your experience :D

twinage

Hi, finally my 2 out of 3 moldavites arrived today. One is besednice and one is chlum I guess. They are small, total weigh is 3.8 gr but small moldavite is good too like some people said.

The point is, I don't feel anything from them, I knew they is not glass and I buy them from persons who I trusted but why I don't feel anything? Am I really insensitive person that I can't pick their energy?

stonesatiety

Hi twinage. Glad the first two are home. What first came to mind is how you have been looking forward to them and expecting a lot from their arrival. We can close our receptivity in this way. In other words, what we hold in our minds overshadows what our bodies feel: reality.

Try sitting quietly with a crystal whose energy you have felt, like that first one that came to you. Ask it to help you open your senses. This might take some time, or it could happen right away. Then sit quietly with one or both of the moldavites. Introduce yourself and open to who they are and their energy, whatever that may be. Open to the possiblity they are glass. Glass has energy just like unaltered stones. It's created from sand, after all. I have a rat etched into glass that radiates nice, hot energy.

(My pup just looked up and snapped at a fly, a suggestion to use this irritation to best advantage.)

Another thing you can do. I saw you were looking at the sale and asked about the two moldavites. Look at the picture, introduce yourself ask one of the moldavites to share its energy and wait for a response. Then ask the other one. You can ask mine if you would like. All three of these are definitely moldavite. Stones see no limitation in time or distance the way we humans do. In this way you can learn how to always check a stone prior to purchase. I first trust my knowing and then ask to feel the stone's energy, whether a picture is available or not. Btw, nobody owns anything in spirit. The essence of any manifestation does what it choses. Of course, the physical items work with their humans, if that is the game they are playing.

Yet another thing. If the moldavites are human-made glass, they still hold the form of the original moldavite. Even if the originals were crushed, melted or whatever, they exist in what we call the past. After you feel energy from the two you have--you will if you open to them, regardless of what they are--ask to feel the original energy *if* they are copies.

Regardless of how all this turns out, moldavite has presented you with an opportunity to learn a lot. Have fun!