Taking Care of Moldavite

twinage

Hi twinage. Glad the first two are home. What first came to mind is how you have been looking forward to them and expecting a lot from their arrival. We can close our receptivity in this way. In other words, what we hold in our minds overshadows what our bodies feel: reality.

Try sitting quietly with a crystal whose energy you have felt, like that first one that came to you. Ask it to help you open your senses. This might take some time, or it could happen right away. Then sit quietly with one or both of the moldavites. Introduce yourself and open to who they are and their energy, whatever that may be. Open to the possiblity they are glass. Glass has energy just like unaltered stones. It's created from sand, after all. I have a rat etched into glass that radiates nice, hot energy.

(My pup just looked up and snapped at a fly, a suggestion to use this irritation to best advantage.)

Another thing you can do. I saw you were looking at the sale and asked about the two moldavites. Look at the picture, introduce yourself ask one of the moldavites to share its energy and wait for a response. Then ask the other one. You can ask mine if you would like. All three of these are definitely moldavite. Stones see no limitation in time or distance the way we humans do. In this way you can learn how to always check a stone prior to purchase. I first trust my knowing and then ask to feel the stone's energy, whether a picture is available or not. Btw, nobody owns anything in spirit. The essence of any manifestation does what it choses. Of course, the physical items work with their humans, if that is the game they are playing.

Yet another thing. If the moldavites are human-made glass, they still hold the form of the original moldavite. Even if the originals were crushed, melted or whatever, they exist in what we call the past. After you feel energy from the two you have--you will if you open to them, regardless of what they are--ask to feel the original energy *if* they are copies.

Regardless of how all this turns out, moldavite has presented you with an opportunity to learn a lot. Have fun!

Thank you for the suggestion. You're right that I'm really anticipate this and maybe this will overshadow the reality so I will try to connect with them slowly but surely like doing meditation or just bring them whenever I go. I hope with this I can feel my moldavite better.
But apart from feeling energy, I really like their appearance, color and everything like I'm falling in love again and again lol. I rather not to get some human made crystal since I feel more insensitive to it than natural one, but thanks for sharing the knowledge :)

twinage

Another day with Moldavite

I have tried to not expect something big from moldavite, instead I think them as something that will work slowly but surely just like my other crystal did.
Till now, I haven't feel changing or anything but loving Moldavite more and more.

But sometimes, 2 of my moldavite like to vanish and appear again. I search for it and when I'm stop searching, it always appear in a place that I already searched. This often happen when I wanted to bring them out, I feel as if they getting invisible when I search them.

I only hope they don't vanish forever since I really love them and can't think what to do without them.

twinage

Please help me buy crystal online

Hi, sorry for ruining the fun in thread but I really need help.

I wanted to buy crystal from a trustworthy website but it only accept Paypal for payment. I can only pay in form of Amazon e-gift card. If someone wanted to help me, please PM for details instead of posting in this thread so people can still continue to talk in this thread.

Please help me if you have paypal and accept payment of Amazon e-gift card, I really appreciate it. Thank you and sorry for posting this in this thread.

twinage

Finally the last one coming :)
It was a Besednice and I really love it very much. No reaction but I don't care anymore, as long as i love it that what's matter :D

If anyone want to sell moldavite especially Besednice and accept a payment in form of Amazon.com gift card, please PM me for the details like weigh, measurement and price. Picture is also needed :) And don't try to sell me a fake one!

Thank you for everyone who enjoying reading this thread, I found all the answer I need :D

victoria.star

Warmth.

I recently was fortunate enough to have Moldavite come into my life.
I have been wearing it with aquamarine.
I can feel something, not certain what though.
I have no doubt it is a strong stone.

twinage

I recently was fortunate enough to have Moldavite come into my life.
I have been wearing it with aquamarine.
I can feel something, not certain what though.
I have no doubt it is a strong stone.

Wow, I really envious. Till today. I can't even tell if my moldavite is working on me or not.
I guess maybe its because I still hasn't need it yet.
Thanks for the suggestion, the subtle energy of aquamarine sure does match up witt the powerful moldavite :)

victoria.star

Wow, I really envious. Till today. I can't even tell if my moldavite is working on me or not.
Thanks for the suggestion, the subtle energy of aquamarine sure does match up witt the powerful moldavite :)

I know there is no way to verify this; however, I am not wearing it today so I notice the difference.
I believe it elevated my heart rate slightly and helped me not crave nicotine/tobacco yesterday.
I feel like I want it near me a lot. I wish I had it on now.
:)

shelikes2read

I keep a very small (4.335 carat) Moldavite in the box with my working Tarot deck. I sometimes realize it's working by the way my calls are going. When I notice that I have a complete lack of fear of saying the wrong thing, I consider myself to be in Moldavite Mode. ;) That's a stone that is not only very direct in its action, but it brings our inner directness to the surface.

So even if you aren't noticing energies streaming from your Moldavite stone, you might discover its impact by the way things are going, or by the way you are suddenly handling events and people in a different, more direct, way than usual.

twinage

I know there is no way to verify this; however, I am not wearing it today so I notice the difference.
I believe it elevated my heart rate slightly and helped me not crave nicotine/tobacco yesterday.
I feel like I want it near me a lot. I wish I had it on now.
:)

I do sometimes feel whenever I touch moldavite, my heart beat slightly raise.
But other than that, I don't feel any difference when wearing it or not.
I heard that it maybe not the right time to change so I'll just wait for the moldavite to work on its own. Wow, good for you, you should wear it a lot or everyday if possible :)

twinage

I keep a very small (4.335 carat) Moldavite in the box with my working Tarot deck. I sometimes realize it's working by the way my calls are going. When I notice that I have a complete lack of fear of saying the wrong thing, I consider myself to be in Moldavite Mode. ;) That's a stone that is not only very direct in its action, but it brings our inner directness to the surface.

So even if you aren't noticing energies streaming from your Moldavite stone, you might discover its impact by the way things are going, or by the way you are suddenly handling events and people in a different, more direct, way than usual.

I never tried to place my moldavite inside the same bag with my tarot since I'm afraid that my tarot deck could crust the fragile edge of moldavite lol

Maybe I will try to place moldavite beside me when I'm doing reading session. Thanks for the nice tips :)