Crystal Water Infusions

ArcaneWisdom

Hello forum! I was wondering if anyone else has tried to infuse water with the energy of various (non-toxic) crystals.

What stones do you normally use?
How long do you let them sit in the water?
What are your results?

twinage

Well, I haven't tried it yet but planning to use quartz family since they have various type like rose quartz, onyx an such while being non toxic.
I thinking to left them all the night cause the longer is better (I think) but then I don't wait to long :D

SilverCloudedWolf

Hi,

I have made a few, but it's been a while, mostly for my mothers dogs!

You can use ANY stone for an infusion BUT if the stones are in any way questionable about their toxicity you must use an "indirect" method. Quartzes are generally considered safe.

I almost always use the indirect method just to be sure. What I do is put the stone I'm using into a small glass container (I actually use a plain shots glass) then put the glass into a larger glass bowl, then fill the bowl until the water level is over the stone (from the side it looks like the crystal is underwater) but no water goes in the small glass with the stone. Using this method also means you can use fragile crystals, or ones that would be damaged by the water.

How long it sits outside depends on what it's for, and whether it basks in sunlight or moonlight. I made one to help one of the dogs with pain relief so I used moonlight as I thought sun energy might inflame the pain, but moonlight is more soothing. However when I made one to give some energy I used the midday sun, to get the strongest energy. It's also a good idea to cover the bowl with a piece of thin cotton or other fine material so any stray insects or leaves don't end up in the infusion.

As for results, as most of my "clientele" are animals I can't ask them LOL but they certainly appreciate the extra attention! From the feedback I've had it seemed to help them.

Hope this helps,
Silver

ArcaneWisdom

Well, I haven't tried it yet but planning to use quartz family since they have various type like rose quartz, onyx an such while being non toxic.
I thinking to left them all the night cause the longer is better (I think) but then I don't wait to long :D

You will have to let me know how the rose quartz is. I have been wanting to try that one for awhile.

So far I have only tried clear quartz infusions and I let them sit in the sun for a few hours. I find that it helps with mind clarity.

I do believe that placing it in the sun has a significant effect but I have yet to try charging the water with the moon light.

pink daliha

There is a list of toxic crystals. You can find a few lists I am sure by typing in lists of toxic crystals.

twinage

You will have to let me know how the rose quartz is. I have been wanting to try that one for awhile.

So far I have only tried clear quartz infusions and I let them sit in the sun for a few hours. I find that it helps with mind clarity.

I do believe that placing it in the sun has a significant effect but I have yet to try charging the water with the moon light.

Okay, i will :) I'm planning to make 2, one is placed in morning, one is placed in night. Just wondering how much it will effect the water.
Please wait for few days though, don't have much free time :(

shelikes2read

I've done a completely different form of energy infusion, that people here might be interested in.

If you own a wand or a crystal point, those are shapes that are designed to project or direct energy in a beam, so you're already prepared. If not, holding the stone in your projective (dominant) hand and pointing your index finger is another way to go.

If you have a wand or quartz point, but the stone you want to use is something different, then holding the stone you want at the base of the wand will bring the desired result, as well.

Take the stone and/or wand (or hold the stone in your projective hand -- your dominant hand, or the hand you write with) and beam the energy into the container of water. Keep sending until you sense that your purpose is accomplished. Boom. Instant energy-charged water.

The benefit of this is that you absolutely, positively will not be putting any toxins into the water, nor will your water damage the stone. This will allow you to safely use a wider range of stones than the "put the stone in the water" method will permit.

These are the wands I use. I make them for others, as well, but I started out by making them for myself. :)

Wands are designed to direct energy and intent. The best example I can give is to show what happens when I use it to direct a VISIBLE form of energy: light. This is the result when I put a flashlight at the sceptre end of the wand.

Now imagine directing energy and intent in the same fashion that this physical light was directed. If you can do that, you can infuse pretty much anything with pretty much any energy.

twinage

Hello, just wanted to tell the result about the rose quartz water. I have to say that I like rose quartz better when placed under the moon rather the sun.

Don't know why but I feel it more powerful under the moon, but then this is just my feeling. I like how the water make me feeling joy and peace with subtle energy. You should try this too :)