Crystal for Dream Walking

singerofpeace

Haven't done much work with this, but when I was visiting the "gemstone town" Idar-Oberstein a few years ago in Germany, I believe I was told that blue apatite can be useful for such things. It gives me the same general feel as kyanite, though it is a deeper, brighter blue (at least, mine is), so I imagine the kyanite could have similar results!

twinage

Stonesatiety: I always love to dreaming since I was small, that's why maybe the reason I sleep too much is because I wanted to dream :)
About the other person, actually she's my friend who is not really related to metaphysical stuff so when I asked her permission, she give me 'OK' but I think she see it as joke or maybe impossible since she doesn't believe so much in that.
But since I won't try to do any harm and just wanted to try, I think I'm already okay with the preparation!

I'm trying to change the moldavite but but what kind of position that can be made by 3 stone? Maybe I should buy another one since 4 can make a square :)

Singerofpeace: Kyanite that I bought is raw so I doubt the blue color is easily seen but kyanite is still kyanite so any appearance is has no effect in healing properties, right?

stonesatiety

I would keep it simple. For example, move each stone in the triangle one position clockwise. Then if you get consistent results with, let's say, a certain stone beneath your pillow, that might be the stone best for opening that particular doorway. Dream work can take awhile--sometimes years--so try to be patient. If you constantly change everything, it could be difficult to tell what is happening.

Three points can make a line and a bent line, three random points, etc. Another game: Have one stone hold the energy of your bedroom. Another stone can be some middle point between you and your friend. The third stone can be your friend's dream most suited for you to meet her. Stones see no difference between now and then, here and there. They are like physically manifested spirit guides. So once again, you can focus on your dream walking.

The raw kyanite I have is quite blue. I haven't worked with it that much so far. Maybe this is a heads up for me? Have fun. I sure am!

Singer: Nice about the blue apatite. There's one of those sitting on the stove waiting to play!

twinage

thank for the suggestions, stonesatiety :)
since the kyanite hasn't arrived, I'm thinking about using blue apaptite as substitute since I after reading about kyanite, I feel that my apatite wanted to try partner with my moldavite.
So I thought, why not? No harm in trying right :p

Yup, working with dream take much time and sometimes even energy, there's some dream where I run and run non-stop and the next day, I feel my feet is aching lol

I don't know if I have to say lucky that since I was small, my dream is colorful, vivid and extraordinary. Writing one of my dream could take pages and time, not to mention the details... That's why whenever people recommend to write my dreams, I can't and won't, maybe this why I have a hard time practicing lucid dream.