Angelite broke in two

Aderyn

I got an angelite slice as a present, and later that day I accidentally dropped it and it broke in two :( will this affect it in any way?

Moonbow

No, you now have two Angelites. It doesn't matter the size of the stone or the quality of them for metaphysical uses. It may be disappointing to see it in two pieces but will not affect their properties.

Aderyn

Thank you, I am very new to using crystals, and I don't know much, it's pleasing to know the only damage is how it looks :)

Moonbow

Enjoy the journey then Aderyn, crystals are amazing. They are natural, historical, beautiful, alive, and helpful. They take a bit of work and time.

From memory, crystals were loads cheaper in Oz than the UK so make the most of what you can your hands on it there!

intuitiveinsight

No it won't effect the properties.
You can use both angelites in healing. Angelite is a higher vibration stone so be sure to use a grounding stone such as black tourmaline or hematite.
Place your grounding stone between your feet for grounding purposes before using any high vibrational stones!

Padma

Look at it this way - now your Angelite has two wings to uplift you with :love: It should not affect the healing power.

Aderyn

Thanks everyone for the helpful replies :)