Who wants a reading?

pacificwaters

Six of Swords
Science
Mercury in Aquarius

Mercury and Aquarius get on well together and the underlying theme of the Sixes is success through effort. So I'd say a big yes on the question.

However! Let's consider WHY you asked the question. I'm guessing you have a lot on your plate and all that Mercury/Aquarius energy is showing you lots of different options and ideas and they all seem too good not to pursue. Chances are, you're throwing effort at a lot of different things and they all seem to be payig off, but the fact that you're here asking this question suggests to me that you are approaching overwhelm and burn out. You're questioning whether you can actually do this thing.

So while it would seem that adding cycling to your exercise regime would pay off, maybe you need to drop something to make way for it because I think there be a negative cost otherwise.

Thank you for the reading. The "Yes" did have me upbeat when I read your interp. However the next para of your interp sort of rekindled my fears. You are absolutely right on the aspect that I have a lot on my plate now and also the fact that my efforts are paying off especially in my exercise regimen. Its like all of a sudden I have awakened on the fitness aspect and am realising my inner capabilities.

So me considering cycling as an option is just an extension of that fact.

As regards the WHY well your guess as regards the burnout is correct. My concern was chiefly as to whether I would be able to juggle it with my exercise regimen without overwhelming self and also thereby whether my investment in buying a bike wouldn't just be a WHIM!

Thank you once again for such an accurate reading!

tarotlova

Thanks very much Jellybean, the bit about going backwards before going forward really rang true for me, there are not as much jobs over in Adelaide as there are in Perth, which is why we moved here in the first place but after 10 years here the cost of living is sky high and I can not see us living here when we are on the pension, we just couldn't afford it. As it is now we both have good jobs but still struggle sometimes so it is a hard call! Thanks for your input!

yogiman

Is this thread closed, because I have a question.

ravenest

Is this thread closed, because I have a question.

When the thread is closed there are no quote (reply) options ... so if you see quote box it is still open. However it may be closed in the opinion of the OP (not this one but generally) and they may have decided they wont respond .

Zephyros

When the thread is closed there are no quote (reply) options ... so if you see quote box it is still open. However it may be closed in the opinion of the OP (not this one but generally) and they may have decided they wont respond .

Not to mention, while it is not considered a faux pas, it is usually nicer to offer a reading in exchange for one, rather than resurrect an old reading thread.

yogiman

Fair enough. I still haven't made up my mind how to read with the Thoth.