One Reading Offered

Zephyros

Well, since it has been a long while since I've read for anyone online, and I hardly do readings in real life (because of reasons) I thought I might take advantage of the recent changes in forum rules.

Anyway.

One reading, using the rather cliched Celtic Cross, since it's the only one I really know by heart but it's relatively big and gives ample opportunity for Thoth sharpening. Since I have noticed an influx of new blood (and people come from all over world) since the rule change I've decided anyone can come forward, but I'll pick a name out of hat tomorrow, so it won't be first come first served. Everyone gets a fair chance. Sign up, registration is open for 24 hours, and I'll do it on Wendesday, my day off.

And tell me your question only after the winner is announced, no need to do that right now.

StarScream

i'll join :)

Bluebonnet

I'm in!

Butterflies555

Count me in! :)

ravenest

Yep <hand up> (smart move offering only 1 to start ;) ).

VioletEye

throwing my name into your hat!

Zephyros

Well ravenest, seems like you're up to be dissected and have the most intimate details of your life slathered across the internet. My sincere condolences. Think of it as a belated birthday present.

Ask the Wise Man bearing Myrrh and he will try to answer :D

ravenest

Well ravenest, seems like you're up to be dissected and have the most intimate details of your life slathered across the internet. My sincere condolences.

:bugeyed: errrmmmm ..... since you put it that way .... :eek:

I will pass :laugh: actually jellybean answered my question, so not to be greedy and think of another topic I am going to give my reading to someone more deserving (of your slather :) ) - the next name you pull out of your hat.

"tis the giving season after all ;) "

(and I 'never' win anything :( )

Zephyros

Very well. My "hat" is actually a random number generator.

StarScream, you're up. Come on down!