soul card/personality card

lolakate

sweet_intuition said:
well, the hidden factor is the card that adds up to your soul number but isn't your personality number

Still confused lol :S so if my personality number is 12, and my soul 3, then what does that make my hidden teacher? I'm understanding it to be 21 but I'm not sure ... thanks!

sweet_intuition

lolakate said:
Still confused lol :S so if my personality number is 12, and my soul 3, then what does that make my hidden teacher? I'm understanding it to be 21 but I'm not sure ... thanks!

It's 21, the world/universe is your hidden factor/teacher

Sushi

Ok so if my personality card is 21 and my soul card is 3 what does that make my hidden factor card?

sweet_intuition

Sushi said:
Ok so if my personality card is 21 and my soul card is 3 what does that make my hidden factor card?

The Hanged Man

Bat Chicken

This is a great thread! My birthdates add up to 4. Period. It doesn't jive with me that all three cards are the Emperor... I consider dumping the whole idea because all that male energy does not suit me...

Any thoughts?

sweet_intuition

Bat Chicken said:
This is a great thread! My birthdates add up to 4. Period. It doesn't jive with me that all three cards are the Emperor... I consider dumping the whole idea because all that male energy does not suit me...

Any thoughts?

Your Personality and Soul would be Emperor, but your Hidden Factor/Teacher would be Fool and Death

Bat Chicken

OK - then I have misunderstood - I see how you get Death - but why the Fool?

Thanks for your help on this sweet_intuition...

sweet_intuition

Bat Chicken said:
OK - then I have misunderstood - I see how you get Death - but why the Fool?

Why the Fool?

Well, when you have an autocratic emperor as your personality and soul, and scary and oft misunderstood death insisting you keep on 'changing' and 'transforming'... you need a fool to tell you to "lighten up", and "loose yourself"... perhaps even to get drunk and party once in a while

Bat Chicken

My Emperor has no sense of humour and banned alcohol (I am allergic)...:(
That poor Fool has a lot of weighty ones to balance off! I think he partied without me .... ;)

sweet_intuition

Maybe it's time you reconnected with your Fool and both of you can dance your way 'off a cliff' and into a whole new world, where your Emperor could be more of a 'benevolent ruler'... try meditating with these 3 cards and try to creatively visualize all 3 characters meeting you together.

I have Hierophant as my personality and soul, with Temperance as a Hidden Factor... you can imagine how boring it can get.