Cartomancers - What Playing Card Deck Do You Use?

celticnoodle

oh sammie, i do like your deck!

Phoenix Rising

I do like the Pippoglyth cards Lee.
I've had Jane Lyle's deck and
Sophia just scroll down the page, there is also some reviews of a couple of other decks and books on this page.

Joermit

ohh... I love the Pippoglyph! I've never seen it before but will be ordering it shortly...lol... and Lee... wonderful work on your article there... I would love to include that on my website (I was told Friday, the design work is almost done, then I can get pluggin info in!) if you'd like... it's so nice to have a group here that share an interest in playing cards.. .I'm hoping my site will be able to sorta gather all the info out there and pop it into one place for ease of learning and study... thanks, all!

Joey

PS...

I just ordered the wholesale package of pippoglyph... 36 decks... dunno what I was thinking...lol...

Phoenix Rising

Joermit said:
PS...

I just ordered the wholesale package of pippoglyph... 36 decks... dunno what I was thinking...lol...

Yes..what were you thinking?? But they certainly are cool. Are you going to sell any? I might buy some after Xmas, wait until all this marketing hype is over.

Joermit

Well... a couple will go as gifts for some people I know... and as for the others.... sure... I'd sell some... the price I got in buying in bulk works right out to $3 a pack... so if anybody is interested, lemme know and I will be more than happy to work something out with ya... really beautiful cards.... can't wait to get em! thanks!

Joey

Phoenix Rising

Joermit said:
Well... a couple will go as gifts for some people I know... and as for the others.... sure... I'd sell some... the price I got in buying in bulk works right out to $3 a pack... so if anybody is interested, lemme know and I will be more than happy to work something out with ya... really beautiful cards.... can't wait to get em! thanks!

Joey

Yep..I'll be interested in buying a couple off ya Joey. I don't have paypal though, only credit card..and sending Western union cost more than the 2 decks together...Mind you..you might want to think about putting a bit of a profit like $4 a deck, it's still less than what the company's are selling for a single deck.

Lee

Joermit said:
... and Lee... wonderful work on your article there... I would love to include that on my website
Thank you! I need to check with someone on that, so let me get back to you on that...

Those Pippoglyph decks are certainly addictive! I thought I was being extravagant when I ordered three of them, LOL! But they're very reasonably priced.

-- Lee

Joermit

Yeah... sometimes I overdue things...lol... oh well!! I shall never want for another playing card deck for a while though, I would imagine... lol

Joey

stella01904

For on the go, Mavericks. At $1.00 US, they're almost disposable.
http://www.bigbengames.com/maverick_playing_cards.htm

For at home, Bulldog Squeezers. I like the backs and they have a nice cambric finish. (I started a thread once griping about shelling out big bucks for Tarots and never getting a nice cambric finish.)
http://www.stevensmagic.com/gemini/Mike Rogers/ThoseStrangeBulldogs.htm

For "special", I like Black Tigers. Look at 'em:
http://65.17.220.179/order/Black_Deck/Bicycle-Black-Deck-Tiger.htm?cat=39
Fancy-dancy. :D