The Tarot Playbook - HIGHLY recommended

gregory

The Tarot Playbook by our very own Pipistrelle is a really good addition to the tarot armoury. It's - FUN ! It helps you connect and learn - painlessly. It's ever so non-threatening. And it challenges you - even advanced readers, which I am NOT - without your even noticing it.

I like it. Can you tell ? I might even get around to doing a PROPER review of it in the end - and I Do Not Do that stuff !

It's available through my link from her own store - where the postage is reasonable - more than can sometimes be said for Schiffer. :( And of course she sells other good stuff too...

firefrost

:D

This is the message I left on her site - It's only right that I repeat it here -

A brilliant book. It's very serious at the same time as giving the reader giggle after giggle. I don't see how anyone can fail to become a better reader if you do at least some of the exercises - and they all look very inviting!
Hearty congratulations (and thanks!) to Pipistrelle for putting it all together.

Hils

Tarot Fairy

I have found out about this book yesterday and it has end up very high on my wishlist!
It was sad to find out that it's Currently unavailable at the Book depository, hope that they will have it anytime soon: can't wait to have it in my hands.

gregory

Buy it from tarotchest :)

DaisyDragonfly

I got it from tarotchest :) It's on its way and I'm really looking forward to it...

Teheuti

I just got a copy so I've only dipped in my toes, but so far I'm very impressed. It is light-hearted and fun and yet the activities are deeply meaningful. This is one of the most innovative and enjoyable tarot books to come along in a long time. If you want to establish a personal relationship with your deck, this is an excellent way to do it.

firefrost

It's the only tarot book I've ever bought that I didn't want to put down...

Nina*

I agree with all of you.

I got mine (from Tarot Chest too of course) a couple of days ago and it's really great; fun and interesting at the same time.

Sulis

Tarot Chest is sold out but I've just ordered from an Amazon seller :).

WolfDeca

I got the last one at Tarot Chest. (Sorry Sulis.)

Sounds like a GREAT book for someone like me who has a tendency to start at the very basis and learn EVERYTHING before doing anything with that knowledge.