What is CURRENTLY on your Reading Table?

Carojulie

Well, I'm not sure this is what you had in mind when you asked the Q, but here IS what's currently on my reading table:

I'm trying to do the Lenormand Course

Ah, looks a lot like my table, exept my deck has different imagery and my cats have different fur color ! But the setting, the general mood.... very similar ! Thanks for posting the photo !

Disa

Ah, looks a lot like my table, exept my deck has different imagery and my cats have different fur color ! But the setting, the general mood.... very similar ! Thanks for posting the photo !

I'm sure many of us can relate :)

Scarlet Woodland

Well, I'm not sure this is what you had in mind when you asked the Q, but here IS what's currently on my reading table:

I'm trying to do the Lenormand Course

You win :D

Cocobird55

Got something new for my reading table. Most people buy quartz crystals for the purpose, but I find mine on the side of the road during our daily walks. I figure I'll put them on the table for my public readings, and when a client gets a "problem" card I'll stick it between the two and say "Look like you're between a rock and a hard place." :D

The background picture isn't part of my table, it's some of my daughter's college artwork from ten years ago.

I wasn't able to embed these for some reason; I think Photobucket changed something. Links will have to do.

Thank you. Your daughter's artwork is very good. And I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the cards on Photobucket.