AFP (Amanda Palmer) Tarot

WishingWell

The project seems tightly under wraps. It's weird. I think everyone should be talking about it. Ever since seeing "The Hanged Man" I've had a burning need for this deck.

marcscheff

I am one of the artists...

I am one of the artists on the project. There is a Kickstarter in the works, but it has not launched yet. For now, you can search #afptarot on Twitter, or just google image search "amanda palmer tarot" to see what's popping up. Lots of cool work so far, imho.

Essjay

I love Amanda Palmer! How did I not know about this either???? Thanks for the info marcsheff - will keep an eye out :)

marcscheff

No problem Essjay. I _promise_ will announce this on my twitter, probably the easiest way to get the alert. @marcscheff

ctrymaus

Me too, love AFP!!! I must have this deck!

CountryMouse

strings of life

Thanks for the update.

Finally!

#ineedtostartusingtwitteragainpersonallyandnotjustforwork

ETA: If the deck doesn't flow well for me (depends on the collaboration) I'll get this just because I'm a huge fan and it will remind me of of a period in my life :).

mcmatz

Amanda Palmer Tarot deck is Available

Hi,

I posted the link to the campaign but it got flagged and removed.
Please look in the Advertisement forum for the link to the Amanda Palmer Tarot.

Thanks!

~Madeline

ctrymaus

I'm a backer!

It wouldn't let me reply on the Advertisements forum, so I'll reply here: this deck looks like it's going to be soooo gorgeous! I love Amanda Palmer, and this is probably going to be one of my favouritest decks EVER! I'm just so proud and happy to've been able to get in on time and help you-all to reach your goal!

Love to all!

CountryMouse (ctrymaus on Twitter)

desertrat

I'm so excited to see this deck finally available! It just looks incredible!

strings of life

I'm so excited to see this deck finally available! It just looks incredible!
Agreed!

I can't wait to see it in person! I helped fund this as soon as I got to work this morning. I'm a dedicated AFP fan, what can I say. This is such a great fan-art project.

I want my deck in its amazing wooden box now, now, now.

:)