"The Everyman Tarot" is published and available!!

gregory

Just dropped by to say I can't watch he video till I get back to the UK in Sept, so please don't take it down....

tarotbear

The video is available here on AT, on my YouTube channel, and on my TGC Shop Page.

tarotbear

It's just a fat guy in a blue shirt doing a shameless self-promotion ... but he does have a nice mustache ...

### ETA ###

I just made a couple of annotations to the clip, and I think it may be CC'd now, too! {Amazing what they think I said! I made a lot of corrections! Now I know what Lee goes through!}

tarotbear

The Empress gets a face job!

Now that I am working with Paint and coloring my book illustrations I went back to a couple of cards that bothered me (O.K. - I touched up EIGHT of the Major Arcana!) and gave the Empress a slightly more gentle demeanor.

Basically I am separating 'clumped' lines (like bad mascara) and erasing the spots where the pen touched and left the paper, or lines crossed and should not have. I am also clarifying the lettering where necessary, and making some things as distinct as I can make them.

I am NOT going to colorize this deck!

The new cards are reloaded into the deck, so any new sales from this moment on get the newest (read: clearer detailed) cards.

Attachments

• MA 003.jpg
    MA 003.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 77
  • MA 003t.jpg
    MA 003t.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 72

tarotbear

Sticking your necks out

More revisions!

I thought that now that I can get most things to work (except the Magician card which continues to thwart me!) I would give a neck to a couple of cards I thought came out odd - but the men in the RWS have all these voluminous robes on their shoulders and I didn't compensate for them ... so I raised these men's heads instead!

Once I can get the Magician to do what all the other cards have done - I am finished! NO MORE CHANGES! {READ MY LIPS} :laugh:

Oddly - maybe it's my allergies - but when I revised the 5 Pents - which represents myself, after all - I actually shed a tear or two ...

It's a good time to buy the deck now - IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! :laugh:

Attachments

• Wands 003.jpg
    Wands 003.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Wands 003t.jpg
    Wands 003t.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Pent 005.jpg
    Pent 005.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Pent 005t.jpg
    Pent 005t.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 89

tarotbear

Did you know your name is misspelled on the box copyright? My box has © 2013 John Mangiapne.

NOT ANYMORE~!!! LOL! I fixed it in MS Paint!

{That means anyone with a misspelled box has a true collectable on their hands!}

Sar

Wow, I need this deck in my life!!!