Lover's Path Tarot update

artandwords

Cerulean said:
. . . you assembled the limited edition so quickly, with all the goodies included.

It was pretty intense, but I really wanted everything out to everyone as quickly as possible, with the holidays coming up. The set got held up a week going through customs, so had to make up time! :)

In any event, hope you like it! I'm pleased with how the set came out, and I"m usually my fussiest critic.

M-Press

Good Luck artandwords!
It seems no coincidence that after this labor of love, for the Lovers Path. you'll be bringing in the world the ultimate love outcome!
Happy Holidays, and enjoy your trip!
:)

SunChariot

artandwords said:
A quick post to say that the Lover's Path Tarot sets arrived at US Games from Hong Kong the past week. Accordingly, all of the pre-orders for The Lover's Path Tarot have been sent out via Priority Mail; they should arrive domestically by the end of this week, early next week for international. :)

I'm so excited to finally have the sets out and about in the world!!!!

BTW, there's still some limited edition sets available. I've only about five left to send from this round of production; they're a bit labor intensive to put together, between coordinating all the custom-produced and signed components, re-shrinkwrapping the set box, etc. But I'll be putting together more of the limited edition sets in mid-January, after I return from the holidays and a much overdue vacation. It'll be my husband and my last trip before our daughter arrives in April. (I'm six month's pregnant with our first child.)

Thanks for the update.

That's wonderful news on both counts. :) Congratuations on your daughter! Just a few more months to go. That's so exciting.

Very exciting news too about the deck being finished. :) I guess US Games has begun shipping it out to the stores by now too.\ I ordered mine in Canada from amazon.ca, so I guess it should come soon too. :)

In the meantime, I just got my Goddess Tarot Dec 7th, and I just love it already. I find all the cards, beautiful, not just the images (and the images are beautiful) but the concepts behind them. I love the Transformation card, I find it so positive, as are all the cards. And I have to admit I have always been a bit phreaked out by the Death card in any other deck.

The Goddess Tarot is just a beautiful deck. I always thought that decks seem to carry their creator's personal philosophy and personality. If so, I think you will make a great Mom,

Happy Holidays,

Bar.

Fulgour

Dear Kris

Best wishes for a joyful holiday season!

~Fulgour

Major Tom

Fulgour said:
Best wishes for a joyful holiday season!

I've got to echo this. :)

It's wonderful when everything falls together. :) You've been so generous sharing your story with us.

Enjoy your holidays - you've earned them. :D

artandwords

Major Tom said:
It's wonderful when everything falls together. :) You've been so generous sharing your story with us.

It's been my pleasure to share with you --- and a pleasure to have such a supportive audience. Between the LP Tarot, my upcoming novel (which I handed in most of this past week to Abrams), this has been several years of incredibly intense work. And now I'm so grateful for my healthy little girl, and can't wait for her to be safely born.

I must admit that I'm feeling thankful and pleased with the way everything has come together. I mean, all we can do is devote ourselves to the work and hope for a good outcome. Between the novel and the deck, there's a good decade's worth of work involved.

Re Amazon.com: I'm hoping that US Games has already shipped everything to the stores. I know that when I showed up last Friday at their warehouse to pick up the sets, it was an amazing scene -- boxes upon boxes of LP Tarot sets everywhere, all ready to go into the world. Very exciting!

Fulgour

And ours came home today! Thanks again, Kris.:)

Cerulean

Oh goody, probably the perfect deck...

...don't know about others, as I adore the Druidcraft as the near perfect deck...
but goody gumdrops, does anyone believe this is the perfect deck?

The limited edition gives all one hopes for and I'm just curious about the new book K.W. is illustrating with similar concepts...I'm about to do a reading with the Lovers Path for New Year...I enjoyed doing my Visconti comparisons and reading after some wrestling with sources...

and so this seems like an easing, lovely storylike deck out the box...

Regards

Cerulean

SunChariot

Lover's Path Tarot

Got a quick question about the Lover's Path Tarot book, hopefully for artandwords :)

In the story of Arthur and Guinivere. On p 22 of the book seems to say that Merlin predicted that the one who could pull the sword from an ANVIL would rule England. THen it says Arthur found the sword in a STONE and easily pulled it out, claiming England as his own. Was the sword in an anvil or a stone?

Bar
PS. Very beautiful deck and artwork. Congratulations. :)