Vadim Zeland's deck

gregory

Thanks so much for doing this, reall :)

reall

np!^^ happy to see it done soon!^^ ;))
here is last of this two suits and then next on transalton shedule are mind and soul pair!^^ lolz ;))

Aka person lying in a boat
3 Inner intention
Relations of dependencies/Dependent relations
Description
If it seems that the world works in spite of you, think to what you are giving too much importance. Everything that provoke hatred is attracted. All that stress us, haunts us. out. Undesirable things happens. This happens because you hold the world for its neck, and it resists trying to get free. The more persistent you are inyour desires and pretensions, the stronger is the magnet that attracts the opposite. Relax your grip. Allow yourself to be what you are, and to others to be who they are. Do not compare yourself with anyone. Don’t tie/attach to anything. Easily accept and easily release

Interpretation
When to some characteristics too much importance is attached, it creates excess potential that distorts the energy image of the environment. Alone superfluous potential is not so bad as long as distorted estimation exist independently by itself. But as soon as it unnaturayl exaggerated by evaluating some object, that is comparing it with the others, that creates a polarization which as a magnet attracts inconveniences. Dependent relations between people are created when mutual comparison begins, the opposition and seting conditions such as "if you this, then I that." Precisely because of this inconveniences creep in life so intrusive as to spite. For example, in the spousal pairs connect seemingly disparate personalities, almost like a punishment to each other. In various collectives can always be find at least one person who will upset you for something. Same nature is Murphy's Laws, or "villainy". All conflicts are based on comparation and contrast. Conclude on your own.

Aka 2 persons holding hands up flying over earth?:)))
3 External Intention
Searching for love
Description
No need to look for love, it will find you by itself/on its own. To met your half, it is only necessary to systematically spin slide in which you imagine your life with some abstract
person - your ideal. At a certain point door will be open and He/She will show up. The rest is up to you. Through that door you must pass, take the first step, reject conceited pride and different prejudices. This step should be done simply and honestly, without affectation and duplicity. Directness always disarms. And another thing, always stay your, don’t change because of any circumstances, live in accordance with your fundamental principle. Then in a double-sided mirror will not appear any unpleasant
distortions.

Interpretation
Love slide must contain an abstract personality - ideal. In it is possible to include specific person only as a last resort if other chance to create mutual feelings practically don’t exist. In principle, of course, it is possible to spin the slide in which you are together and you love each other. This is scenario therefore exists in the space of variants. But other person is not a passive object, but a living being that actively realize its intention. You might achieve something with slide, but it won’t be particularly effective because living creatures don’t sits motionless in the space of variants, but run somewhere all the time. While you are holding it in the slide, it will quickly find "more down to earth" partner. In addition, the soul of the person you hold the slide feels that. And if don’t like it, may toward you feel unconscious disgust. Therefore, it is better not to risk, but to take advantage of the principle of *Freiling as the best means. When it comes to relationships between people it is necessary to communicate with the living person, and not a daydream and fly among the clouds.
T/N Freiling is another transurfing term, connected with another transurfing concept *freile// idea that each soul is unique and have its own unique vibration/energy trace /signature named freile

Aka portrait looking to something looking like sun setting in a sea?:))
2 of Inner intention
Shutting down the pendulum
Description
Be prepared to pendulum provocations. If you fall into an unwanted situation or receive bad news, you lose balance. According to the usual pendulum scenario, you should become worried, afraid, mope, despond, express dissatisfaction, irritation. Do opposite: react inappropriately, destroy the scenario. Perform a replacement: Replace fear with confidence, depression with enthusiasm, resentment with indifference, anger with joy. Essence/heart of the pendulum game is to kick you out of balance. You must consciously distort the rules of the game - do whatever you want, just not what is expected from you. Victory will be yours.

Interpretation
Pendulum are feed with energy of humans. For example, when something make you angry and you react violently, you give energy to the pendulum. Pendulums provoke everything that in you potentially can cause strong negative emotions. When you encounter some unpleasant situation and react with anger, dissatisfaction or negative feelings, you will encourage the development of similar negative situation, or new inconvenience will appear. That’s how pendulum is swinging. You swing it yourself. React in the opposite way: or do not react at all, or with completely opposite reaction. Turn off the pendulum. Your task is to start your game racting inadequate. Here works one principle: swinging with frequency that is different from the resonant, you enter into dissonance with the pendulum, which is why it is extinguished/shut down in relation to you and leaves you alone

Aka 4 small persons in red and a dog on a hand of a bigger person watching from above?:))
2 of External intention
Collapse/End of the pendulum
Description
If you are troubled/tormented by thoughts about something you don’t like, that will come to your life. To repel what we do not want, it is necessary to accept it. The word "accept" in this case does not mean let in yourself in, but to recognize the right to existance and indifferently pass by that. Accept and let go means to let go/pass by/through yourself and wave a hand on departure. To first incursion of pendulum always respond with acceptance, and then retreat diplomaticly, or gently direct the movement to side you need. Learn how to don’t get"hooked to" ignore what makes you anfry and then it will disappear from your life. When tpendulum no longer have nothing to catch, it collapses into the void.

Interpretation
Pendulum rule over dreams. When a person fall on their provocation, he/she literally sleep as gradually sink into imposed game – his/her reason because all this becomes like a zombie. When something make you angry or causes a sudden discomfort, be aware that you have a hook in your head. Once pendulum hooks you for that hook, soon finds the corresponding trigger for irritation, and not just one. And so you will dangle as long as there is "enough evil". To "remove that hook" out of your head you must change attitude toward trigger for irritation, divert your attention, come to terms with the situation, turn "tragedy" into a "comedy", switch to something else. To shange your attitude does not mean to suppress emotions. Suppression of emotions is the same "evil" that will accumulate and compulsory get out and serve as food for pendulums. It's better at the start to express feelings and then consciously adapt/correct your relation/attitude. It makes no sense to fight with the pendulums. They should be ignored.

reall

and here is translation for courts of MIND/reason and SOUL suit!^^

Aka Twisted/warped landscape?:))
Guardian of the Mind
incomprehensibility of infinity
Description
Who "placed" all there is in the space of variants? The space of variants is not "created" by anyone- it has always existed. The human mind is so arranged that it seems to it that someone or something created everything in the world, and that it has its beginning and the end. In the world exist questions that are far beyond the limits of reason/mind. Because even if have a capacity for abstract thinking, reason/mind is only logical slot/automat. Transurfing don’t explain the arrangement of the world, but offer useful model that allows you to understand why is reality management possible and how to do it. It is equally possible to successfully drive a car, without knowing mechanism of its work.

Interpretation
Throughout history, scientists are engaged in attempts to explain how the world is set. That process will continue to infinity. After the next model all newer and newer will appear. If you stand in front of a mirror holding a second mirror, you will understand why the world has infinitely many models. When for basis is taken one of the phenomena of reality, we gets a special version - a piece of mirror. When we stand with it in front of the primary mirror of the world, in the reflection we see a new aspect. If we take one of the occurrence/appearance of certain aspects, again we get a special version of reality. And again from the next mirror creates new that was reflected in the image of previous. And what is actually the world? You can try to imagine (if you succeed) two identical mirrors that are placed one in front of another. Both reflect the adjacent mirror in front of it. In both mirrors is nothing - reflected by itself infinitely many times. Black infinity image in which nothing is reflected by anything. Can obtained scene somehow be described in the limits of those terms which our intellect has? Hardly.

Aka small person standing on a palm of a giant with a stick?:)))
Guardian of the Soul
Gatekeeper of eternity
Description
In space of variants all exist and your is everything you want with your soul and the mind. But you must know that at the threshold of eternity stands gatekeeper - the absolute law that protects access to all there is. That relentless guard only allows those who have the audacity to use their right of Master. As pass serves decision: I can and I am worthy because I decided so. I do not want and do not hope, I have the intention. Take your right and gatekeeper will wide open the gates of eternity to you.

Interpretation
What a girl from the province apart from music stars, timid student from famous scientists, the average from elected? Only one step. Some dared to take their right, while others still didn’t concluded, and don’t believe, that they are capable and worthy of it. In the minds of fearful is firmly rooted belief that in this world chosen ones exist because all other chose them because of their specific qualities. This is actually a false stereotype. Selected chose themselves. And only after that, exact becouse of that others pay attention to them. Take your right to be elected/chosen. Say: from this moment I chosed myself. You don’t have this right because you are worthy and capable, but that right you just have. In the space of variants exist all and there is something that is prescribed for you personally - a decision that you have the right. This is your pass to Eternity, a consequence of the privileges to manage your reality.

Aka Person in white holding spear with lots of masks?
Mage of the Mind
Control the destiny /Manage fate
Description
When a man takes control, its life ceases to depend on the circumstances. We can focus direct the boat on whatever side we want, moving it away from "destiny" that was supposedly predestined. Everything is very simple. Life is like a river. If you paddle alone, you have the option to choose the direction, and if you only let yourself down the course/flow, you are forced to swim in the stream of floods in which you are find. If you want karma, you will have karma. Accepting the idea that your fate depends on some kind of merciless circumstances or errors of past lives, you realize appropriate variant. The will is yours because you are- the son/children of God. But if you wish to be a Master, that is in your power. Twosided mirror will agree with everything.

Interpretation
Suppose some goal is set that is from the common point of view hard to attain or even unattainable. Man with whole its soul strives to this goal, but skeptical mind put him down to the ground wondering how to attain it. And so, in accordance with the transurfing principles, in the moment when the means for attaining the goal are uncertain, non-trivial step should be made - stop thinking about resources and focus on the ultimate goal, as if already achieved. When in thoughts swirl slide of goal, layer of your world in the space of variants is moved towards the sector in which the goal has already been achieved. Moving/transition is seamless, but exist. Let mind doubt as much as it wants, it is important to in your minds properly roll slide of goal. It is like a night flight: the movement is not noticeable, but the engine is running, therefore, there is movement /exist. Likewise, in your head visualization of goal (engine), and the thrust from the outside - an outside/external intention – moves away layer of your world (aircraft) to intended destination. Control of intent is in your hands. Everything will be as you please.

Aka Person with a few cards dices candle crow and scull in the background?
Mage of the Soul
Laziness of the soul
Description
If one believes in other people's predictions of its own destiny or seriously takes a dreams, inadvertently is forming a thought that can be realized as a program. Realization happen because one believes in all this nonsense. In reality we always get what we believe in. But it's still a naive and stupid to childishly address various aunts and uncles who supposedly can predict the future, instead to create your own destiny on your own, by your desire/discretion. You are a true MMaster of your fate if you intend to be that. Do not leave your fate to the "producers of the mirrors"!

Interpretation
In horoscopes believe only infantile person whose life is unconscious sleep. If you intend to control your own destiny, services of the "manufacturer of the mirrors" for you do not have any sense. So what are the astrologers, psychics and clairvoyants if not "producers of the mirrors"? They not only offer harmless divination but and suplement part of your destiny - a piece of mirror in which you will be forced to watch yourself. You learned a specific prediction of the future and that remains squating in the subconscious, programming your subsequent fate. Even if we do not talk about money, do you really think that a piece of the future, you can get just like that. In the "book of fate" can not be viewed without consequences. And price for goods is always the same: you will had to take it with you and make it a part of your life, like it or not. When you are interested in prediction, you get a mirror and ask"manufacturer of the mirrors" would be lucky today. But you already have a mirror - a layer of your world with which you can do anything you want. With my mirror I’m free: if I wish, I can with my own will of the Master make any defeat into a victory - and so will be – I don’t care for predictions
T/N interesting it seems author/transurfing is not ok with fortune telling cartomancy astrology etc?;))) lolz

Aka person in a cage?:))
Priestess of the Mind
Mental template
Description
with its negative attitude one alone paint layer of its world in dark shades. Mirror only
notes content of its relation ignoring its orientation. It does not matter what you think, but about what you think. Liked you reflection or not, you are still thinking about it. Only the content of thought has meaning. From this moment on set the rule to hold under control template of your thoughts and relationss. Whatever happens, all turn to
positive. Focus attention on what you want to have ultimately. In time, you will design a very pleasant reality. Prepare yourself, you can expect a beautiful waterfall of pleasant events.

Interpretation
Usually a man attention is fully focused on a negative emotions. He/she is concerned about what he/she don’t like. Think about what don’t want and don’t want that what he was thinks about. And that is the paradox. But the mirror don’t care of what man wants or does not want. It simply accurately conveys the content of the image - no more and no less than that. We get completely nonsensical situation. The man forever drag with itself that what does not accept. that’s why the poor becomes even poorer and the rich get richer - they all look in the mirror of the world and each of them in their own way determines the appearance of its own reality. This reality is stagnant, like swamp. The old woman waiting in line for a pension. Tired woman with heavy bags in a crowded bus. The patient wanders over health institutions. All are his thoughts in this dark reality. With all their thoughts in that dark reality. And someone else at the same time is enjoying life: the sea, boats, travel, luxurious hotels, expensive restaurants - but what the soul wants. In all cases, regardless of the nature of the circumstances, we realize the same fact: "So we live." In particular, we live the way we imagine our existence

Aka Person with flames and green/frog? on its head with a stick?:)))
Priestess of the Soul
Dissatisfaction with the World
Description
If you really want to improve your life, replace reflecting a negative attitude with positive dominant, Example: "My world selects all the best for me. I’m moving by flow of variants, and the world comes to meet me. I alone with my intent form a layer of my world. My world protects me. My world pulls me out of troubles. My world
care for me to live easily and comfortably. I place an order, and my world realize it I do not need to know, but my world knows how to take care for me. My intention is realized, all is going in that direction and all goes okay." Remember: or you manage a reality, or it manages you. Mirror confirms and reinforces the forms of thought content

Interpretation
Why eventually all the colors of life lose their luster and ease of carefree is replaced with disturbing cares? Why as we grow older, the number of problems increases? No, but because one becomes prone to expressing negative relations/attitude. Dissatisfaction is much stronger sense than simple satisfaction with the comfort and tranquility. Not realizing that we are anyway regardless all happy, man from the world increasingly requires more and more. Requirements of one grows, as it becomes more spoiled and ungratefull. The world, of course, fails to satisfy the rapidly growing needs and spoiled already begins to express complaints with all its strength. Change its relation to the world: "You're bad! You're not giving me all what I want! You don’t care for me!" And in that negative relation/attitude, brings all the power of unity of dissatisfied soul and capricious reason. But the world is a mirror, and its nothing left for it but to sadly open its arms and say, "As you wish, my dear. It will be your way." As a reflection of man's thoughts reality is changing for the worse.

Aka person with a pointy hat in a chariot with winged lion and 4 faces?
Wonderer of the Mind
Inferiority
Description
When a man becomes aware that it does not fit into the established standards, the feeling of inferiority takes over. Compared to whom? Ask yourself whether you want to be like everyone else or you want to be yourself. You will not succeed in an attempt to hide your shortcomings. You will succeed in that by developing your virtues. Each flaw is balanced with inherented qualities. Lack of beauty can be replaced with grace. Body Issues is substituted with the self-assurance/confidence. Inability to speak freely may be replaced with ability to listen. We can advise shy people: keep that your quality as treasure. Shyness carries hidden charm if you let yourself a luxury to not be to"solid"/dense/stick up.

Interpretation
The feeling of inferiority is based on a comparison: my appearance is not attractive, I do not have the ability nor talents, I'm not enough smart nor sharp, I don’t know how to communicate with people, I am not worthy ... No, actually everything is much more serious: the point is that I'm worse of them! This is relation of dependence in a pure form. Creates polarization: they are good - I'm bad. Polarization creates wind of balance forces which forces one to make every effort to artificially increase reduced virtues. This is why one behaves unnatural, and thus emphasizes what it's trying to hide. The struggle with the complex brings more unpleasant consequences that the complex. The complex can be removed only in one way: stop comparing yourself with others and move vector of attention from flaws to virtues. Build a positive slide in which your virtues flourish so that the flaws are moved from attention spot. Live in that virtual slide and it will soon be transformed into reality.
T/N similar looking person is on the court card of other suit see Wonderer of inner intent?:)))

Aka fine portrait divided with central line and 3 eye?:)))
Wonderer of the Soul
Self-Sufficiency
Description
You have enormous potential even when it seems to you that is not so. You are capable of everything, only that no one has said that to you yet. Simply as an axiom accept the fact that your soul can do everything, and then let yourself to use that/ and make the most of. Stop searching for the truth in other people's sources, look at yourself and there you will find answers to all questions. "Look at/in yourself" is not an abstract idea. Just ask yourself and dare to answer it yourself. When you connect to the appropriate sector of space of variants you can come to the discoveries, new insights, create masterpieces. Discard the recognized authorities - they addressed the same source. Now it's your turn.

Interpretation
Do you like works of art, science, business, entertainment and movie genius? You can become one of them. You like works of genius because they are created from their souls. Your work will equally appeal to others only if it arises from your unique soul. All the usual and average is created by mind. Products of mind, just as mind alone, are not unique. Unique is only your soul. You have a real treasure. Any of your brilliant achievement can be created only by your soul. Let mind let it do that. You just have to stop to care for others 'experiences and stereotypical role models. Start creating your own role models. When you encounter a problem, you need to ask a question and give yourself a time to answer to that question. You will see that the answer will come alone/on its own - it already exists in the space of variants. Your task is to decide to reach it on your own. The only requirement that need to be meet to"tune" to the required sector is that you have a basic knowledge and experience in that particular area. Next just listen to your own heart that speaks the language of intuition

and now im on break untill next week cuz i need to work on other things that piled up!^^ lolz :)))

reall

1 and 10 of the soul and mind suit transalted!:))))

Aka foggy face silhouette floating over sea and sunset
Ace of Mind
Making Decisions /Decision-making
Description
At the time of the decision acts only your mind. It analyzes the advantages and disadvantages, builds its concept to be rational and convincing, and at the same time pay attention to the opinion of the environment. As a rule, it disregards the feelings of the soul. In this sense, reason is fast asleep. So be it, do not bother it until it makes a decision. In the moment when decision is made, do not listen to anybody, wake up and become aware of what you feel when decision was adopted. Feeling of soul comfort will show what the soul thinks about the decision of reason.

Interpretation
Every time you have to make a decision, first listen to the voice of reason, and then the feelings of the soul. As soon as the mind makes a decision, the soul react positively or negatively to that decision. The latter creates a vague sense of soul discomfort. When the decision is made you get some feeling. At that moment the mind was so busy with its analysis that it was not paying attention to feelings. Now remember what was the first feeling. If that was the feeling of some weight on the background of wishful thinking of mind, it means that the soul is clearly said "no". If the soul says "no," and mind "yes" boldly cancel, if possible. The soul always knows exactly what it does not want. There is one simple and reliable algorithm to determine the soul"no": if you have to convince and persuade yourself to say "yes", it means that the soul says "no". Remember: if your soul says "yes," you do not need to do persuade yourself in anything.

Aka person sitting with 4 glowing orbs floating up in front
Ace of the Soul
A Rustle of the Morning Stars
Description
When you are in front of a dilemma and don’t know the correct answer, boldly trust your intuition. Relying on premonitions/feelings, you will make mistakes. But far more mistakes you will make if you listen to only voice of the reason. If you need to make a decision, nobody knows better than your soul what should be done. It is often very difficult to understand what exactly your soul suggests. However, it can be quite unambiguously determined whether it likes or not decision of mind. Soul discomfort is reliable criteria for interpretation of comments on the decision of the mind.

Interpretation
Reason thinks using the established conventional signs: symbols, words, concepts, schemes, rules and so on. The soul does not use these categories. It does not think or speak, but feels or knows. In addition, the mind is constantly busy with its chatter. It believes that everything is possible to be reasonably explained and constantly review/control all information. When control of the mind is weaker, intuitive feelings and knowledge break through to awareness. Mind goes away – you’ll notice silent feelings or knowledge of the soul. That is the sound of the morning stars, a voice without words, thinking without thoughts, sound without volume. Something you understand, but unclear. You don’t think, but intuitively feel or simply know. The soul have an access to the field of information and can find answers to many questions. It can also protect from defective and dangerous steps if you hear its voice. For example, if you feel unusual discomfort before the flight, it will be reasonable to miss it. Or when at the first encounter with a person of the opposite sex you have to convince yourself that it fits you, you should know that there is a high probability that the further relations will not come to no good.

Aka person sitting on the floor with animal creatures/toys bunny eddy horse doll etc
10 of Mind
Someone else's goal
Description
when determining your goal, ask yourself do you truly want to achieve it with all your soul or just want to want it. If you need to persuade yourself, it mean that the goal is not yours. If goal is yours, you will not have to persuade yourself. Moving towards someone else's goal leaves happiness in the illusory future. As you move towards your goal, you become happy immediately. Someone else's goal is always violence against you, a compulsion, obligation. Someone else's goal arrive under the guise of fashion and prestige, seduces with its unavailability, forcing you to prove yourself to you and to others. Someone else's goal increases someone else's well-being. Look for your goal.

Interpretation
Someone else's goal causes a soul discomfort. False goals are, as a rule, very attractive. Mind in awe with the most beautiful colors will be describing the various values of the goal. But, if with all the appeal of the goal something bothers you, you have to be honest with yourself. Of course, the mind don’t want to listen: everything is fine and dandy. So from where, then, comes this clue of discomfort? I repeat important rule. Thinkging about the goal, don’t think about its prestige, inaccessibility and ways of achieving - pay attention only to the state of soul comfort. Imagine that you have achieved the goal and everything is behind you. Do you feel good or bad? Do not mix soul inhibitions (or shyness: "Is it possible that this is all for me?") with discomfort. Soul discomfort is sickening feeling of depression or cargo that is not very evident on the surface of optimistic judgment of reason. Soul inhibitions can be removed with the help of slides, soul discomfort can’t at all.

Aka person sailing in a ship
10 of Soul
Your goal
Description
Everyone has precious treasure - the uniqueness of its soul. Each soul has its own goal on the way to which man experiences happiness. Front - in the future – there is no luck. It is or here and now, or absent. The secret of real success is to get rid of the influence of the pendulum and choose your way. Answer the question: What do you like best, what do you enjoy most? You do not have to deal with any limitations. Do not hesitate to order with full speed. If the goal is your, your soul sings, and mind is happy rubbing its hands.

Interpretation
The soul of man can only vaguely guess what it wants. Mind has to help to determine the goal. But mind in its own way is trying to look for the goal in logical way. This is wrong. The task of reason/mind is not seeking the goal, but its timely recognition. On the right place, at the right time soul will recognize its and you’ll feel that. It is important to enable the soul to meet with a goal. You should widen your horizons: go where you have not been, look/see at what you have never seen, absorb new information, get out of the usual circle. Also you need to maintain awareness and carefully listen to the voice of the heart. Take indefinite period/time, don’t restrict yourself with the timeframe and don’t turn a search for the goal into an obligation. Only in thoughts/mind hold a reference: I'm looking for what will turn my life into pleasure. The goal will come as a sudden realization. When you encounter some information and feel that your soul shine, and mind think about it with satisfaction and reflects it from all sides, you can assume that you found it

reall

long time no update!^^ finally get some time!^^ here is 9 and 8 of mind and soul suit!:)))
hopefully I'll try to traslate last few cards in next few days!^^ we'll se how will it goes!^^ :)))

Aka capitan holding the rudder on the ship with half moon above its head
9 of Mind
Director of intent
Description
Do you want to achieve your goal, you need to convert desire into firm intention. Fantasies do not come true. Stop yearning for your goal. it's already yours if you have intend. Craving is the fear of failure: I want that, but I have no power/strenght, and at the same time I'm afraid that will not happen. And why do I fear? Because I don’t think about the goal, but the means of attaining it. Stop thinking on the means of achieving. Your task is to think of goal as a finished fact and to roll in your minds slide of goal. On the way to the goal will not happen what you expect or nothing at all will happen. You should not be discouraged with that. In whatever way events unfold, hold firm direction toward the goal. Your slogan should be: "I do not want and do not hope, I have the intention."

Interpretation
Your position in the space of variants in relation to the goal is similar to the position of the boat on the open sea. To reach to the land, you have to sail to the north pointed by arrow on the compass all the time - direction of the flow of your thoughts. While you imagine a picture of how you will reach the shore and disembark on the coast, your "arrow" is pointed in the right direction. You only need to think about the arrival and paddle. Only that and nothing more. But the impatient mind begins to squirm and disturb the rowers/paddler: "is this the way we have to go? Will we arrive soon? What if we lost our strenght? What if we don’t find the land? Well, of course, we should go in a completely opposite direction! "As a result of that, the arrow of the compass begins to stir and ship is constantly changing direction. Reason/Mind don’t see movement in the space of variants, because of that it suspict and get troubled/disturbed. It/mind is used to have situation under control. Reason/Mind will rest only if you give it a task that it will understand by doing it. So tell it to not shake the boat, but to holds the rudder in the right direction. The role of reason/mind should be to control the flow of thoughts.

Aka aka ship sailing to the left?:)))
9 of Soul
The Sail of Life
Description
Every man has its goal on the way to which will reveal all its talents and achieve true happiness. If not aware of its uniqueness, its divine power of the maker and if fall in unconscious dream, the pendulums takes the sleeping one back, imposing false goals and showing a place in the matrix, in order to become a cog in the mechanism that works for the interests of the system. When a man is moving towards other people's goals, its life is turn into serving the prison deadline. On the way to your goal you achieve true happiness in this life. Achieving of the goal will attract fulfillement of all other desires, while the results will surpass all expectations. Look for goal. You'll find it.

Interpretation
Is it really necessary to look for your own goal? Many people don’t really think about that- simply live and that's all. More precisely, they don’t live, but do their deadline. Every day of such life is like other: a routine job, one and the same faces, streets, walls, very few entertainments, constant load of cares and commitments, holidays only in certain (not for you) days. But there are people in whose life all is sparkling and lively, like a carnival. These lucky ones actually don’t have working time, and " do their work " as it’s a game and their every day is filled with fireworks of interesting events, joyful adventures, meetings. Why is it so to them, and not to me? Because this chosen by fate find their way. These are individuals, and all others become slaves of the matrix, common elements of the system. A unique and omnipotent God's children, and withouth realizing that, renounced its right to free choice, leting the pendulum to turn their lives into unconscious sleep. That’s why now the system, instead of them, decide what they want, how to live and what to strive for.
T/N like this description reminds me on matrix movie!^^ lolz I believe all fans will love it!^^ lolz ;)))

Aka castle under siege?:))
8 of Mind
Pessimism
Description
When a man in the reflection of the mirror see some unpleasent lines, it focus its attention to that and reflects its negative attitude – after that everything becomes much worse than before. After that reality in the reflection gradually lose its luster. And so layer of the world of single man loses its former freshness of colors and become more darker and unpleasant. Stop looking/caring/reacting to irritability triggers and it will stop to bother you. Stop moaning finally. After you change your attitude toward life, in you will appear a strong feeling that everything is fine and that will be even better. Everything will simply be as it should be.

Interpretation
Looking from aside, tendency to pessimistic expectations generally don’t look particularly attractive. The mood like this: "All the same/whatever, I will not succeed!" Is similar to sadomasochism. A pessimist gets kinky pleasure enthralling with its hard fate: "The world is so bad that there is no further. Serves it right, and to me along with it!" With such a fatal condemnation unfortunate one conclude its unenviable position:" Whole life is complete darkness and there is no any light in sight." With all its power one does not wish such a fate, and therefore all thought energy spend to lament and moan. But what mirror can reflect if in the image is absolute dissatisfaction? If a picture says: "I am not happy! I don’t want ", so is the reflection:" Yes, you are dissatisfied and don’t want." Only the fact remains, nothing more nor less. And when this happens, there are more and more reasons for dissatisfaction, which is why a man worsens its relation to the world. And so the former favorite and spoiled one turns into a brat that fate dislike and that is forever complaining that world, allegedly owes it a lot. Sad sight. The man does not understand that he/she ruined everything on its own/alone .

Aka strong man holding panorama with a rainbow and sun above its head
8 of Soul
The Support
Description
If you are currently feeling difficult, you can always find a stronghold in yourself if you snap out of it and become aware how did problematic situation appeared. The danger is not threatening from the problem itself, but from your attitude toward it. If you attached importance to problem, you handed over energy to the pendulum. It is important to become aware that in every problematic situation pendulum prompts you either to strain and struggle, or to put your arms down and surrender to despondency. You do not need to do neither. But what to do when there is no stronghold, and stronghold of self-confidence has been lost? You will find a foothold/ stronghold if you become aware of what kind of game is it. You will smile to yourself, "That's you, the pendulum? Well, this time, you didn’t hook/catch me." You're no longer a puppet. You are free.

Interpretation
When a person is not familiar with the rules of the game, the environment starts to look intimidating and hostile. And thus created a sense of loneliness and despondency lead to sleep and subordination to circumstances. Confronted with the agonizing discomfort or complex problem, people give energy to the pendulum and feel concern, lack of strenght, pressure of the situation. The man is in the standby mode for battle or surrending. Neither is normal and causes stress and depression. To gain a foothold/ stronghold , people seek refuge in cigarettes, alcohol, drugs and other things. But with that they fall into the slavery of new pendulum. To avoid this, it is necessary only to wake up and see the show with viewer's eyes, without leaving the scene. Then immediately will become visible all underwater rocks as the sea is suddenly evaporated. Understanding of what is going on around you is half the job done. The mere knowledge brings reliable and serene faith in yourself because insecurity stems from the fear of uncertainty. So now that you know all this, you are able to convert life into conscious dream in reality, that is to take control over the situation.

earthair

Many thanks for all your hard work :)

rylla

OMG! It's amazing that you dedicate us so much of your time to do this translation for AT members! Thank you!

Patrick Booker

Many thanks to reall for providing this translation. My copy is in transit from Bulgaria, but when it arrives this will be really useful.

Patrick

reall

np!^^ happy to help!^^ looking forward to complete this!^^ ;)))
here is 7 and6!^^/hopefully I didn't s*up anything!^^ lolz ;)))

Aka lady with flower bouquet standing beside window, basket on the ground
7 of Mind
Repair the scenario
Description
Everything that surrounds watch/look with the eyes of observer/spectator. You are a participant of the theater piece and in the same time acting with detachment, observing every movement in the environment. Don’t insist on your own scenario, let the world to move by the course of variants. This does not mean that you have to completely agree with everything. It is one thing to close your eyes and letyourself to the influence of stream that carry you away, and quite another is to deliberately and consciously move with the flow. On yor own you will understand where to tighten the reins, and where to consciously loosen it. Let the world and follow its movements. Watch it as a wise teacher who ro the young man leaves freedom of choice, just from time to time push it in the right direction. You will see how world will wrap around you.

Interpretation
If man is lead with its eyes closed, he/she feels insecure. The mind can’t be reconciled with that nothing is happening or that the events are not working out as it planed. Reason/mind is like a cybernetic machine: if the work algorithm is disrupted, red lamp lights up. Primitivism of so-called common sense is in that it not only sets the stereotypical program of events but insist on it. In most cases, action do not even need to be taken – it will be enough to adoptivly and indulgently monitor what is happening. The course of variants focuses version of events in the best direction if we don’t interfere it. We should turn the limited intent of the reason/mind to the opposite side - to dynamicly dcorect your script/scenario, including in it all unforeseen/unpredictable. Such a task for it is not common, but it is the only effective tool that enables you to step out of the role of kitten who plays in front of the mirror. When you give up of control, you get real control over situation.

Aka egg on a cliff and birds flying above
7 of Soul
Box for the soul
Description
Your soul is not arrive to the material world to suffer. But pendulum fit/prefer to fight for a place under the sun become the rule. The soul is in this world arrived to enjoy and that’s why let it to do so. Only you can decide whether you want to waste your life to work in benefit of others pendulum or you will live for yourself, for your pleasure. If you choose to enjoy, you must get free from pendulum that bind you and find your goal and your door. Unite the mind with the soul and you will achieve whatever your soul desires, in literal and figurative sense. One has only to release/get free from the pendulum and remove the discrepancy between the soul and the mind. Let yourselves luxury of belief that you deserve all the best.

Interpretation
We can’t alter/change this world. We must come to terms/in peace with what don’t depend on us. A variety of restrictions and conditioning literally closes the soul in a box. Reason/mind affected by pendulum becomes jailer of the soul and does not allow it to realize its abilities. The man is simply compelled to behave as require pendulum world: express dissatisfaction, get angry, be afraid, competing, fight. Be aware that this is just a game of the pendulum. Just a game, not a battle, because in they core pendulums are similar to the clay statues. In that game your options are limited only by your own intention. Options of pendulums are limited only by the level of importance and level of consciousness. If importance is zero, pendulums will fail in your gap/emptiness. You will draw strength from the knowledge that you understand rules of the game. As soon as you notice that pendulums are trying to catch you and push you out of your balance, smile in yourself and adamantly reject importance. Gradually it will become your habit. You will feel your strength and realize that you can determine game scenario. Wining in the game with pendulums, you will get freedom of choice
.******************************

Aka man kneeling at the bottom of the stone statue
6 of Mind
Idealization
Description
When a man alone makes myths, sooner or later it leads to their destruction. If you don’t want to get disappointed, respect the "rules of three don’t." Do not increase the importance of anything - not everything is important as it seems. Do not create idols - they are actually much more prosaic than they look. Don’t beautify reality - everything is much more prosaic. Always try to evaluate reality sober.

Interpretation
When it seems that there is something which actually is not there, excess potential is created that distorts energy image of the environment. Forces of balance are trying to remove created difference and their effect is mainly concentrated to "destruction of myths". For example, romantic and imaginary young man in his imagination outline his beloved as "angel of pure beauty." And in reality it turns out that she is materialistic person who likes joy and is not at all inclined to share fantasies of young men in love. Or a woman in her imagination paint the portrait of an ideal husband. More firmly her belief is that he should be just such and such, it create stronger superfluous potential. it can be extinguished only by subject with properties that are quite opposite to him. Conversely, if women actively hate drunkenness and rudeness, she will literally fall into a trap and choose alcoholics or ruffian. Man gets what don’t actively accepts and vice versa: if something start idealizing to much, balance forces will face it with harsh reality.

Aka man kneeling in front women siting on throne
6 of Soul
Unconditional love
Description
If someone love you, accept that it is a miracle. Even if in you don’t create the appropriate feeling, don’t look down on love, but look at it like something valuable, treat it carefully. Think isn’t that really a miracle! And what if that is the last person who will fall in love with you? Equally appreciate your love for another person, don’t turn it into dependency relations. Unconditional love is love without pretensions and only opportunity to arouse reciprocated feeling. Give up desire to get something and take by force, love simply like you don’t count on anything and then maybe miracle will happen and someone will fall in love with you.

Interpretation
Imagine that you are standing in front of the mirror of the world. If your image is love, in reflection you will get the same. But if image shows desire to get a mutual feeling, it does not pay off hoping that you will see reciprocated feeling in reflection. The mirror will only show a reflection of your efforts to be loved. When love goes into a state of dependency, superfluous potential will be created - energy "pressure drop". Relations of dependence are manifested by setting conditions such as "If you do not marry me, it means that you don’t love me. If you love me, then you're good. If you do not love me, it means that you're bad." The greater the desire to possess or for requited love, stronger is effect of balance forces that will do all reverse. Love without conditions and without the right of ownership does not create dependency relations and is generating creative, positive energy. Only unconditional love can create miracle - requited love.

reall

TA-DA!!! TRANSLATION COMPLETED!^^ :))
here is last cards of sould and mind suit!^^ ;))) enjoy!^^ ;))

Aka 2 portraits facing each other f n m?:))
5 of Mind
Polarization of comparisons
Description
Comparing ourselves with the environment creates a sense of lower value (if you minimize your virtues), but such comparison can create a sense of superiority (if you exaggerate your virtues). Both are wrong. Be aware of the following: the pendulum leads you to compare yourself with some standard because they prefer all to walk in the same machine. Turn your "disagreement with standards" into self-sufficiency. Break the rule of the pendulum "Become like me, do like me!" Always fill transurfing rule "Allow yourself to be what you are, and to others to be who they are." When you leave the machine, it will start to follow you as the new standard.

Interpretation
Do not imagine that everyone around you attach to your flaws or virtues the same importance as you attach it yourself. In reality, everyone cares only about himself and therefore you can calmly reject that giant cargo. Artificial need to "be strict" very often encourages people to emulate others in order to be considered "strict". Thoughtless copying of someone else's script will create nothing but a parody. Everyone has its own script. It’s enough to choose your fundamental/basic principle and live in harmony with it. For example, the leader of any group becomes the one who lives in accordance with its principle. He became the leader because he get free of obligation to consult others about how to proceed. He don’t have a need to imitate anyone, just on it’s own honestly determined fair evaluation of itself, knows what must do, does not have to favor anyone and don’t bother to prove anything to anyone. When you decently evaluate yourself, the whole environment will automatically agree with you.

Aka lady on a blue unicorn?:))
5 of Soul
The Uniqueness of the soul
Description
Indeed you are a unique person and in that no one not compete with you. In your uniqueness you don’t have competition. Take your right to non-repeatability and get huge advantage over those who are trying to walk someone else's tracks. If you aspired to become as he/she, you will not achieve anything. Become yourself. Allow yourself such a luxury. If you already put a mask of existing star, it will be either a copy or parody.The star is not made by imitating others. When you stop trying to look like someone, you will succeed in all. When you stop repeating someone else's script, all
will go on your hand. When you recognize beauty of your individuality, you will succeed in everything and others will not have nothing left but to agree to this.

Interpretation
Just the fact that you deserve the best and that you are capable of all, is very carefully hidden from you. They assure you that it is naive to believe in your unlimited possibilities. But in fact, it is exact opposite. You are able to create the true artistic masterpieces, come to brilliant discoveries, achieve amazing results in sports, business, and any other professional activities. To succeed, you only need to turn to your own soul. It has access to any information, deeds and achievements. Your task is to allow yourself to be yourself. Did a mask you wear helped you to achieve success, prosperity and happiness? There is no need to change yourselves because it would be just another mask more. If you discard the masks that are imposed to you by destructive pendulums, treasures hidden in your soul will be shown/visible. You truly deserve all the best, because you are truly amazing/ miraculous, beautiful and unique being. Just let yourself to be like that.
T/N really like this last part and was happy when I first time read that "you don’t need to change yourself"!^^ lolz that so comfortable!^^ ;))) we don’t hear that often!^^ ;)))

Aka person sitting on a treasure chest in cave?:))
4 of Mind
Greed of the mind
Description
The man, whose mind is engulfed by pendulum, is forced to come to terms with many limitations, thus fulfilling assigned role in imposed game. Don’t believe to the arguments of reason, which is trying to convince you in unreality of desired goal and remember that it is bound by the framework of false stereotypes. Life passes and fantasies remain lying in a dusty box. Reason/mind in this world can survive without a soul very short time. Together they are capable of everything because their integration creates a powerful force - external intention. But don’t give up your fantasies just because some pompous authorities took the right to determine what is real and what is not. Use your right to have your own personal miracle.

Interpretation
Reason speaks with the soul as with a child that in store wants to get attractive toy. Answers of reason are usually stereotyped. For example: "We don’t have money for that. Nonsense! I know best what you need. It's not for us, we are ordinary people. It is unreal. That’s not for everyone. You don’t have conditions or abilities for that. We should live like everybody." Reason have its own logic, imposed to it by the pendulum, and they prefer to keep followers in reins and to not even provide them with freedom of choice of their fantasies. The soul has no logic, it understand all literally. Reason claim that there is no money. But the soul does not ask for money, but a toy! Motivated by the fact that there is no money, reason however put a veto on toy (it is unrealistic and difficult to achieve), and only thing left to the soul is to sadly close in itselves and no longer mention toy. That way fantasies are buried. Reason not imagine ways how we can achieve fantasies and because of that it don’t let them into the layer of its world - because in life everything has to be logical and understandable. But it should, all in all, just agree/assent to have – with that external intention will take care for resources.

Aka Knight in armor with a bloody sword holding something shiny/jewel in its palm?:))
And one foot on 3 persons lying on the ground?:)))
4 of Soul
Craving of the soul
Description
What makes a man elected? Its unique and particular way. As soon as you go on your own way, you will discover all the treasures of the world. And then others will watch and admire how you've succeeded in that. Allow yourself courage to dishonor the stereotypes of the pendulum. Allow yourself the courage to believe in unlimited possibilities of your soul. Allow yourself courage of having rights to your wonderful individuality. If reason permit, soul will find a way to realize fantasies. Do not hesitate and order in full speed. Be realistic - demand the impossible

Interpretation
Whatever goal you set, you will hardly realize it in terms of a rational worldview. Steadiest stereotype is that goals are difficult to reach. Reason/mind will attempt to answer the question: "How to do it?" Let your soul says to reason: "Shut up, it's not your concern, we are choosing a toy!" On the threshold of the elections you do not need to deal with any limitations. You wanted to have a boat? And how about your own yacht? You wanted to have an apartment? And how about a family house? You wanted to become head of the department? And what do you say to the president of the corporation? You wanted to buy a cheap plot of land and build a house? And how about the island in the Mediterranean Sea? Would you like to work hard to earn a lot? And what do you say if you do not work and enjoy life? Well, with such a statements, "and what do you say ..." we can go on to infinity. You can’t even imagine how much your desires are modest compared with what you can get if you go towards your goal through your doors.

Aka Person meditating under waterfall
3 of Mind
The Money
Description
The most important thing is that you move towards your goal, then money will come by as attribute. As long as you are not on your way to goal, remember: don’t think that there is not enough money, but that it is. This fact should focus on. Money is here. No matter how much it is important to have it. And it will be even more. Receive money with love and joy, and depart with it care freely. Don’t skimp. The more you skimp, the less you will receive. Don’t gather larger sums without a specific goal, otherwise you will lose everything. Create motion. The funds flow through tube, and not through the reservoir.

Interpretation
Poor man at cash shop counts every penny, count how to save, spend very carefully and constantly complain about the high prices. Man's thoughts are focused on the fact that money is never enough and this mental template is realized in reality. Can it be otherwise? Well he/she stands in front of a mirror. One should not think that money is not enough, but that it has. In wallet is always something to find. If you are currently in shortage of funds for the purchase, do not complain about it, but postpone purchase/shopping. You know that funds will be there soon. In this way, you shape corresponding image that will gradually be reflected in reality. There is another powerful habit. Collect all rejected change that no one needs, especially the rusty small coins that no one lifted from the floor. Carefully store it in a box repeating the following thoughts: "You are at home, my dear coins. I take care of coins - coins like me and come to me." Try it and see.
T/N like how this theory see money!^^ but last quote is hilarious cuz for some reason I imagine lotr and Sméagol here!^^ lolz ;))

Aka lady balancing a flower key sun and moon on top of her finger?:))
3 of Soul
Comfort Zone
Description
Everyone can choose whatever he/she wants, but hardly anyone believes that it is allowed to do so. If you do not feel safe/comfortable trying out a dizzying success, wealth, fame, it mean that it does not fall within your area of comfort. What is not included in your comfort zone, will not become yours. However, you can expand that zone. Create a slide and constantly keep it in mind. Always return to depicted image. Work on details, draw new details, get used on to see yourself with new character. You deserve all the best. Everything is real. The boundaries don’t exist. They are only in your head.

Interpretation
Positive slides help to include incredible in your comfort zone. When you stop to feel soul discomfort from thought that you have access to all reverie, doubt will disappear and faith will turn into knowledge. The soul will be matched with reason and determination of having will appear. It is useless to try convincing soul into anything because it does not think, but knows. It can only be accustomed. She needs to get used to a new comfort zone. Even if you are currently not confident in that and you don’t know way in which your goal can be achieved, don’t worry and continue calmly and systematically practicing visualization of slide. When goal completely enters your zone of comfort, external intention will open up the door of your fantasies world. That fortress can be win by long siege
T/N just noticed and find it interesting how soul is referred as she/f/yin? and reason mind he/m/yang? Wonder is that same in all languages?:)))

Aka 2 big persons on its shoulders carrying smaller women sitting on throne
2 of Mind
Allies
Description
you are solitary/alone as much as you want. Any inanimate object is transformed into an ally if you refer it as alive. So you can devise a talisman – some toy - and quite seriously count on it that it's alive and that helps you. All that surrounds you - houses, trees, furniture, dishes, appliances, cars, computers - will assist you and take care of you if you decide so. Don’t ask anything of your allies, but communicate with them as with a mirror of the world and be sure that it will take care of you. Be aware of that and repeat it from time to time.

Interpretation
As the physical body can create bodies to its likeness, so can the soul. When thinking of a subject as a living being, your thought turns into some kind of energy essence – a phantom endowed with "virtual soul". Ghosts/phantoms are invisible and intangible as they are in the metaphysical space. However, after creation they objectively exist and, like any thought, can affect the material reality. Therefore, if you want, you can boldly revive all the objects around you and interact with them as if they are alive. Be kind to them, worry about them with love and they will retaliate in the same way. For example, if you are treat car like it’s alive and like it very dear to you its "soul" will protect you from accidents. When time to dispose some object comes, do not be lazy to thank its "soul". Don’t worry, as soon you forget about the thrown object, its "virtual soul" will cease to exist.
T/N personally I find idea of referring objects as live organism absurd but we all have things with sentimental value we feel better with, and we can’t forget minerals and crystals so,,,
T/N2 another characteristic that distinct people is giving sentimental value to objects? ;))
t/n3 "virtual soul" like how that sound!^^ lolz ;))

aka kid and its guardian angel sitting on a cliff
2 of Soul
Guardian Angel
Description
It may be difficult to you and you don’t have anyone to rely on. You can create a guardian angel. If you believe in angel, it exists for you and vice versa, if you don’t believe, it don’t exist. The very idea that there is a being who cares about you gives extra security. Never think you are offended by it and don’t be mad at it. you don’t know all horrors it was trying to protect you in accordance with its capabilities. Rejoicing your successes, don’t forget to thank to your angel and note that you love it. It will become stronger and will repay you hundredfold.

Interpretation
Is it true that every man has its own guardian angel? Decide for yourself. You alone make your reality. While you believe in angel, it exists as an energy-being and if you are convinced that it cares about you, it will do so. The pagans who worshiped imaginary gods and fetishes were anything but stupid. You can imagine your angel in different forms. In itself it does not look anyway. You give it shape with your thoughts, therefore you imagine it as you please. If you're lonely, you can share your loneliness with the angel. If you are sad or joyful, share with it these emotions. More honestly you love your angel and thank it for all kind of small things, it will be able to provide you more help. Fantasy as such does not exist. Each fabrication is already a reality.
T/N guardian angel is referred as he, I changed that in it cuz I prefer thinking angels don’t have sex?XD :))

btw I passed completed text trough spellcheck and hopefully clear it a bit!^^;))
was planing to edit it and add tiny img of cards and make pdf but not sure about that? and how do you prefer suit to be named?
inner and external intention and soul and mind?:))
write if you have any ideas!^^ :))

till next!
Ciao!^^ :))