Empress Reversed as Feelings?

ArchAngelMeshi

Sorry for another thread but this one hasn't been talked about either and I recently had it come up.

Personally I do see the Empress Reversed as an unwanted pregnancy and sex without love, but those are actions not feelings.

So as feelings what do you see (for the Empress Reversed)

Upright (for feelings), I'd see this as a happy, comfortable woman.

So if we were to go opposite is the Reversed as cut and dry as a woman that is unhappy and uncomfortable? XD lol

Or is there more?

tarotmka

For feelings, I would say someone who doesn't have much invested in someone else's well-being. Doesn't care enough to help them grow. Liable to neglect the other person's feelings.

ArchAngelMeshi

Sort of like the opposite of nurturing huh? lol I can see that. Yeah, that makes sense actually.

nisaba

The opposite of nurturing is also NEEDING to be nurtured.

Clingy. Dependent. Demanding, without giving in return.

ChristianReader

maybe she is expected to be mature, responsible, nurturing, and loving but she isnt maternal, nurturing, she cant provide for herself, she mightve grown bitter...... in short i see a dependent rather than a grown independent woman with her own views and carry great intelligence......reversed she seems immature, showing no signs of growing up but expecting more respect than she deserves

ChristianReader

Actually Nisaba said it best!

Xrysalida

Also Empress rx could be the other woman, so the cards might be saying, his feelings are on another person, if is for a woman the reading.

PAMUYA

Feelings for others, standoffish (do not think this is a word :) ), afraid, emotionally unsure.

Feelings for herself, no confidence, feels she is unworthly.

ElisaLuna

For me, the Empress turned over are emotional delusions are derived from errors or excessive immaturity of women