Golden Quince Tarot

FLizarraga

I have a question, goldenquince. You state that you plan to finish your deck in watercolor washes. The ink drawings, however, are so stunning in their starkness that it begs the question: Do you plan to make them available in black and white as well?

I'd probably buy one of each, and I'm sure others would do the same.

goldenquince

I have a question, goldenquince. You state that you plan to finish your deck in watercolor washes. The ink drawings, however, are so stunning in their starkness that it begs the question: Do you plan to make them available in black and white as well?

I'd probably buy one of each, and I'm sure others would do the same.

FLizarraga, I'm saving a digital file of both the black and white and colored versions, so having two decks will be possible. I'm also thinking of offering coloring sheets of the cards in black and white, printed at the original size that I drew them. Thanks for your interest; it's good to know that people also like the black and white versions and that I have a few options for publishing!

Also, I have a few new cards I have finished that I have yet to upload! I'll try to do that ASAP!

Thanks again, all.

FLizarraga

Some deck creators are offering both black and white and colored options: Babalon Jones' Tabula Mundi, for instance. In fact, Marie White is selling a sketch version of her Mary-El Tarot (at a price that I unfortunately cannot afford).

The ink drawings are so beautiful, it would be a shame not to make a black and white deck. :)

jalaire

Your work is stunning! I love the details and flow. I can't wait to see how this deck progresses!