Favorite YouTube Tarot Channels

CosmicTarot

Awe :3 This just made my entire day! I'll work on a flip thru of the norisan. I may have some news on that front soon :D

Just wanted to say that I love your vids as well, you're right up there with Truth in Story & Nobody Here for me :) Keep up the good work!

Scarlet Air

Awe :3 This just made my entire day! I'll work on a flip thru of the norisan. I may have some news on that front soon :D

I'm glad, you put out some lovely chatty videos and I hope the universe returns some of those good vibrations you're putting out.

News on the Norisan Tarot, interesting... *Strokes chin thoughtfully*

Madrigal

My favourite at the moment is Tom Benjamin. He doesn't do Tarot beginner type videos, more talking about things he's learnt over time as a tarot reader. I dunno, I just love his videos and always leave having something new to contemplate.

I'm guessing you're Katey Flowers of the eponymous youtube channel? Love your videos, girl. Shout out for your channel.

Not mentioning her own channel on this thread about YT channels feels very much in alignment with the vibe of her channel, inclusive, inviting, intentional, humble, not to mention tons of Tarot and Oracle goodness.

Tarot Alchemist, Mindful Tarot and Tarot Living are a few other good ones.

Migdal93

Love love loooove Elle from SacredSeed. She's just a beautiful human. Also I really enjoy Tom Benjamin. Kate from the Daily Tarot Girl is great too!

zeldajones91

I'm a huge fangirl of Kelly-Ann Maddox. Although she doesn't exclusively post about tarot, she has a very long tarot playlist on her channel. Her Soul Tarot Workshop videos are so lush! She really knows tarot.

My next favorite is definitely Katey Flowers because of her focus on tarot and personal development. I just discovered her and I deeply resonate with her personality, and I find that she is more friendly and approachable than Kelly-Ann. Also, her voice is lovely! She has a new series called Therapeutic Tarot which I was excited to see, since I bought my first tarot deck during a period of debilitating depression. Alongside seeing a therapist, I made up my own therapeutic tarot exercises, similar to the ones Katey describes.

I also enjoy Elle of Sacred Seed. Her enthusiasm is contagious, and she has some beautiful historical deck collections. If I end up purchasing a Tarot de Marseilles, I will blame Elle! :p

For tarot deck reviews, I check A Truth in Story's YouTube channel, since she does a great job of describing all aspects of a deck.

Daily Tarot Girl is also a great channel for learning how 3-card readings work. I like to watch her weekly tarot readings and see how she creates a story from the cards.

DJP

Not a channel, but I recently came across this extended lecture by Yoav Ben-Dov:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoOXiiYDnno

The talk links together quantum mechanics, tarot and Jodorowsky style psychomagic.

It's pretty cool to hear the Tower described in terms of a collapsing wave function!

All the best.
Dev.

P.S. If anyone knows of any other good youtube tarot talks, won't they please post them....

Obsydian

I love watching most of what y'all posted here, and I followed some new ones, but do check out Two of Owls. He's super cool!

EmpyreanKnight

Not a channel, but I recently came across this extended lecture by Yoav Ben-Dov:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoOXiiYDnno

The talk links together quantum mechanics, tarot and Jodorowsky style psychomagic.

It's pretty cool to hear the Tower described in terms of a collapsing wave function!

All the best.
Dev.

P.S. If anyone knows of any other good youtube tarot talks, won't they please post them....

What a beautiful lecture. RIP Dr. Yoav Ben-Dov. I would be sure to get his book once I enter my Marseille phase.

Julian Jaymes

I'm absolutely a fan of Kelly-Ann Maddox. I also love some of Daily Tarot Girl's videos, and Katey Flowers just has such a nice energy, I love her haul videos!

~JJ

IHeartRescues

Billy Brujo's Tarot Heresies

This is a section (series) of the many subjects he covers on magick in general on his Black Magick Cooking Show. Great fun and quite instructive, and he goes into quite a bit of depth. Not a combination I find very often on youtube. Just wanted to get this in here before.....you know...