Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 26 - #146

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 26
Number: 146

Symbol: AFTER A HEAVY STORM, A RAINBOW APPEARS.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 276

tink27

I love your image purple_scorp.....a sense of belonging? Is that wheat fields in the background?

I wonder if this symbol begins with where we are, right now, at this point in time. If we are not happy where we are, then it is up to us to take the bull by the horns and do what is necessary to change our circumstances. When challenged, Leos can display discipline and fortitude. The trouble is these qualities seem to emerge only when their under pressure. And when they do, roar, they want to be noticed, respected and appreciated!

We may start out in one direction to find ourselves in an entirely new situation later on. Progress could come from information or intelligence that we have assessed and kept within from this lifetime and many others. This is not merely a matter of believing something new, but of knowing it. We are the architects of our lives......but no man is an island....we are social creatures and in this world of today, we can't be alone for long.

This symbol speaks to me of individuality but also of union. But if we get lost in the maze of possibilities and resisting change, we’ll never be able to get to the other side. I get the feeling this is not only a letting go process, but of using our Leonian energy, which is a form of vanity as a stepping stone to heaven.......where we use this energy to mingle with the Divine, for the good of humanity.

Color and light go hand in hand together.....without light, color wouldn't exist. If there is no sunlight, or we turn off the lights, everything is in the dark. Interestingly, colors intensify when black is added. A dark surface (purple_scorp's image?) has a tendency to absorb all the colors which can be converted to heat. Hmmm, I'm very interested to hear and learn what her image conveys.

tink :love:

MCsea

Leo 26
Birthdays: August 17th–19th
Numerology: 146
Sabian Symbol: A rainbow
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Significance
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Myocardium
Crystal Element: Rainbow Fluorite
Expression: Rainbow Fluorite is a multicoloured, banded fluorite. Rainbow Fluorite acts as a bridge between the physical and the spiritual.
Message: A sign of overwhelming happiness, majesty and security.
Sun Focus: You clearly observe situations and analyse the many parts in the whole, making important discoveries.
Affirmation: I look towards a hopeful, successful and lucky future.

MCsea

Just a quick addition here,
our little friend passed over just about a year ago - when he was 3, yep he wanted to return - anyway this symbol the rainbow has given his mother SO much comfort - Matty sends his mother rainbow signs - ALL the time to let her know he is with her....