Matrix Tarot

Tor

Hi!

I've now decided that I'm gonna buy the Matrix Tarot Professional software, commercial edition. Just have to wait for a tax-refund in june.

I have the personal edition now, and I'm very satisfied with it. I guess I'm a bit odd that prefere to use my computer instead of the actual decks.

The difference between the personal and the commercial edition, is that with the last one I'll get a spread editor so I can make my own spreads. And you can make a rtf-file or HTML from the reading.

The commercial cost 200 USD when the personal cost 50 USD

Here you can look at it:

http://www.astrologysoftware.com

:)

purple_scorp

Hi Balder,

A couple of months ago, I actually downloaded a stack of Tarot software programs and evaluated all of them. I was thinking of doing a magazine article about them, as I have a background in IT.

Anyhow, I have to say that I thought Matrix was one of the best programs available.

I only downloaded a trial version but I was able to manipulate it quite easily and had it purring quite nicely. On their trial version, I was able to add more decks and spreads.

I was also used to Nancy Garen's interpretations as I have two books of hers.

I'm not sure if they've updated their text but I did notice there were some typos in their card interpretation texts.

Sadly my trial period has finished and I didn't feel it was a high enough priority to buy a license so it is just a memory for me now.

I particularly liked the way that you could hand select cards or have the computer select them for you.

It is a great piece of software and I'm sure you'll get your money's worth from it.

Cheers

purple_scorp

jmd

Another software programme I cannot use, as it seems to require intel based hardware and microsoft-based software.

Using an Apple Powerbook G4 with OS X 10.3.4, looks like I won't even attempt to download a demonstration...

By the way, Solandia has a review of Matrix on their site :)

purple_scorp

Hi jmd,

yes, I've read Solandia's review. I must admit, I only looked at PC software, not Mac.

Cheers

purple_scorp

celticsurfer

I like to try out programs before I buy them so I used the trial. It was enough to convince me to go ahead and get the professional version. You won't be disappointed.