Working for an online tarot service

Aviorwolf

Thanks for the information. This sounds like something I might be interested in doing. It looks like Didilabs has several sites, activities, etc. I found the main website but it doesn't really say how to apply to do readings for them. Can anyone direct me to a specific site, etc.?
I found the phone app, but of course that's for people who want readings. Thanks for any additional information!

WiseOakReiki

I work for the same app! Since I got let go from my job, it's been keeping me with insurance and paying back my loans until I get back on my feet. Bless them.

I also sometimes hop online with StarzPsychics. The owner is really sweet and it's a friendly atmosphere. It's chat readings, and you can do voice as well. Everyone online gets equal promotion as the listings randomize every few minutes. I don't often get readings from it, but I'm not online as much as I'd like to be, however others have had great success. :)

Obsydian,
About StarzPsychics, do you know what readers typically make? Can you set your own rates or are they set for you?

Thanks!

Obsydian

Obsydian,
About StarzPsychics, do you know what readers typically make? Can you set your own rates or are they set for you?

Thanks!

It's $1 a min to the reader, and they are all pre-set. It's not bad! :)

WiseOakReiki

Again, thank you all so much for the information. I have applied at keen.com for now but I am just so anxious about getting started and what it might be like.

Aunty Anthea

Again, thank you all so much for the information. I have applied at keen.com for now but I am just so anxious about getting started and what it might be like.

I just looked the site and saw that for some readers they charge an unbelievable $23.99/min :bugeyed:

I know absolutely nothing about how these sites are run

Is there a some sort of time limit?

Or could a client become carried away and end up talking for an hour :confused:

WiseOakReiki

I just looked the site and saw that for some readers they charge an unbelievable $23.99/min :bugeyed:

I know absolutely nothing about how these sites are run

Is there a some sort of time limit?

Or could a client become carried away and end up talking for an hour :confused:

I don't believe there is a time limit. The client puts an amount of money onto their account and then if they run out during a call, they are given the option to add more money. I have no idea how many of those who charge that much actually get clients or how often. I have heard that if you take calls it is not always the ideal client... i.e. people who only want to hear the good news etc. I have also heard that some people using online services are complete fakes. I am going to just try it out and see how it goes for me, what I like, what I don't like.

I like being able to set my rate and note make merely cents for a call that the company is charging the customer 4.00 a minute for.

These are some of my concerns going into it. My profile is waiting for approval but I will let you all know what it's actually like.

Aunty Anthea

I don't believe there is a time limit. The client puts an amount of money onto their account and then if they run out during a call, they are given the option to add more money. I have no idea how many of those who charge that much actually get clients or how often. I have heard that if you take calls it is not always the ideal client... i.e. people who only want to hear the good news etc. I have also heard that some people using online services are complete fakes. I am going to just try it out and see how it goes for me, what I like, what I don't like.

I like being able to set my rate and note make merely cents for a call that the company is charging the customer 4.00 a minute for.

These are some of my concerns going into it. My profile is waiting for approval but I will let you all know what it's actually like.

Thank you for the information WiseOak, I am looking forward to learning more :)

I hope it all works out well for you :thumbsup:

katey

I do readings for a phone app - they were lookingn for readers here on AT, and I was curious so I signed up. This app provides personal readings - I don't copy stuff from anywhere but look at the spread and cards and information about the client (age, sex, zodiac sign, relationship status, emplyment status), and take it from there.

Nemia, Cocobird55, Obsydian and anyone else -

I was wondering if you could give me an idea of the sort of readings you do via this app. Are you encouraged to be flowery or authentic, predictive or more advice giving? Do you break down each card or just 'tell the story'?

Any ideas would be good. I've been asked to do a sample reading for consideration, which I am happy and excited to do. I'd just like to have an idea as to the preferred approached to take. Hope that makes sense! :)

Cocobird55

Mine are a combination. I look at all the cards and come up with the story. It is sometimes predictive and sometimes educational. When I did my sample for them, I pretty much did it by interpreting once card at a time.

Good luck!

katey

Mine are a combination. I look at all the cards and come up with the story. It is sometimes predictive and sometimes educational. When I did my sample for them, I pretty much did it by interpreting once card at a time.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your response! I decided to stop stressing over it too much and just send through my sample reading. I'm very much a "here's where you might be headed, and he's some ideas to help you along the way" sort of reader, so I hope it is suitable.

We shall see! :)