"Enhancing your Mind, Body, Spirit" Cards - anyone got these?

Rev_Vesta

hi IN New Zealand we are still collecting this partworks up to 119......weekly....

I am not at home at the moment... but if u want I will check through all the issues and tell u exactly which issue numbers had the yellow backed Tarot deck....and will let you know exactly which majors had alternatives......
I have all the covers.....

may take some time to type it all up.......to be accurate.........

Still got along to go to collect rest of partworks....though..lol....

Paula

Emily

It's an impressive collection, I had fun last night going through my binders but they take up so much space - I think I remember collecting them until the Tarot sections had finished, because I seem to have all the pages for those sections, well the 1JJ Swiss and then some on other systems.

I have the runes and rune cards they gave out, very impressed with those. But then I found out how much longer the magazine was going to run for and I stopped collecting.

Aerin

Rev_Vesta said:
I am not at home at the moment... but if u want I will check through all the issues and tell u exactly which issue numbers had the yellow backed Tarot deck....and will let you know exactly which majors had alternatives......
I have all the covers.....

may take some time to type it all up.......to be accurate.........

Paula that would be really kind and very much appreciated.

Aerin

rwcarter

Paula,

I ditto what Aerin said. Would there were some way you could teleport your stuff to me. I'm on staycation the next two weeks and I'd whip out an index in no time....

Rodney

gregory

The seller says it is weird; neither deck is complete. I am thinking it over....

Rev_Vesta

list of Cards...

0 The Fool /the Inner Child/The Pupil
1 The Magician/the trickster/the Student
2 The High Priestess/The Teacher
3 The Empress/The Gardner
4 The Emperor/The Soldier
5 The Herophant/The Leader
6 The Lovers
7 The Chariot
8 Justice
9 The Hermit
10Wheel of Fortune
11 Strength
12 the Hanged Man/Suspension
13 Death/Transistion
14 Temperence
15 The Devil/Temptation
16 The Tower
17 The Star
18 The Moon
19 The Sun
20 Judgement
21 The World/The Universe

Court Cards King, Queen, Knight and Page...

Some Alternatives are:
Lawyer of Swords
Princess of Swords
Maid of Swords
Rebel of Swords
Princess of Pentacles
Maid of Wands
Princess of Wands
Benefactor of Cups
Maid of Cups
Dreamer of Cups
Mother of Cups
Suitor of cups
Princess of Cups

Then The four Suits Pictorial or pips Ace to 10.......

Okay will list the issues once i get them sorted.. takes awhile that's for sure...

Vesta

Rev_Vesta

Started with issue # 44, 47,49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63, 65, 67, 69, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, 83, 85, and 89... I think that's right....

you may need to check when you order from the supplier because I know there were some errors in the printing of what was comming in next issue.... with apoligies...... but not sure.....which ones....

I still have the other tarot deck in it's plastic, for my daughter when she wants a deck....

have the runes and rune cards, Zener cards, I-ching cards, Sabbat Cards, Chakra cards, ArchAngel cards, Goddess cards, now collecting the faery cards....i love the ranges......within this partworks.....

CDs, incense, oils etc....

Vesta

rwcarter

Rev_Vesta,

I also have a Maid of Pentacles, which you don't list in your post. Otherwise, it does look like I have a complete set. :thumbsup: to you for confirming for me! And :thumbsup: to me too! :D

Rodney

Rev_Vesta

that's why my set didn't add up...lol......I have 78 cards in my set plus all the xtras....

anyway I don't use it very often.......

pleased the list could help....

Vesta

gregory

Rats. UK said they didn't do them any more so I emailed the US site.... who passed me on to the UK site who said :(