Hanson Robert 2 of pentalces

Adjustment

In this card the young man seems no to be juggling the pentacles but rather willing the pentacles movement, behind him there is a rough sea with two ships trying to stay afloat, the man face is calm he is even smilling, his eyes are closed, is he trying to ignore the turbulence behind him. does he cares, or perhaps he is not aware of the ships struggling to keep afloat. if you look at his face he doesn't seem to be worry. I feel this card is saying that the person remain calm in the middle of conflict and changes.

koulla

Tara Deck said:
In this card the young man seems no to be juggling the pentacles but rather willing the pentacles movement, behind him there is a rough sea with two ships trying to stay afloat, the man face is calm he is even smilling, his eyes are closed, is he trying to ignore the turbulence behind him. does he cares, or perhaps he is not aware of the ships struggling to keep afloat. if you look at his face he doesn't seem to be worry. I feel this card is saying that the person remain calm in the middle of conflict and changes.
The rough sea and storm, is behind him Tara Deck, he is solely focusing on balancing those pentacles, and turned his back on the emotional conflict that is going on, in other words, do not focus only on finances, but but an equal effort in creating peace and harmony around you as well

koulla

koulla said:
The rough sea and storm, is behind him Tara Deck, he is solely focusing on balancing those pentacles, and turned his back on the emotional conflict that is going on, in other words, do not focus only on finances, but but an equal effort in creating peace and harmony around you as well
The two of pentacles can sometimes mean sharing of possessions because of divorce, hence the rough waves,

Adjustment

koulla said:

very good point, The man is turning his back on his emotional side of his life which seems to be in conflict and chooseto just concentrate on the practical and financial part of his life.

Esee

Tara Deck said:
very good point, The man is turning his back on his emotional side of his life which seems to be in conflict and chooseto just concentrate on the practical and financial part of his life.

I sometimes feel the man is not so much turning his back, but more as working on balance.

Flavio

koulla said:
The two of pentacles can sometimes mean sharing of possessions because of divorce, hence the rough waves,
Funny the divorce subject was mentioned for this card, I've seen this card as cheaters trying to "balance" both relationships, since that is no easy task the sea (emotional) waters display irregular and very active waves.