Bought My Oracle Deck!!!!!!!

StarShine

Well, I finally made my decision. I settled on the Medicine Cards. As far as Oracles go, I have my Runes, but I really wanted a deck since I am into cards right now. My fav Hocus Pocus store just happened to have this deck today when I went in and before I knew what I was doing, the cards and my Visa was on the counter. There wasn't even really any thought to it, so I figure, it must be.

Wow, you guys were right about the energy. I did a quick spread just to play with them. No candles, incense, centering or anything. As a matter of fact, I was listening to the news on TV in the next room. I didn't think I would get a "real" reading under these conditions, but was I wrong! As I looked up the cards, I started getting hot and cold at the same time. They were so on the money, I am almost afraid to get "serious" with them.

Thank you all so much for your help. Without all of you talking about the incredible power of Oracle Decks, I may never have found and purchased this incredible deck!

jade

after i bought my medicine cards i noticed what animals were around me and i learn what their energy is and what it brings.

it's a wonderful deck, i agree with you. :)

congrats on your intuitive purchase.

jade

Alleira

Starshine, great to hear you settled on that deck. I love my deck. Tis the season for new decks. I got the faery oracle the other day. I was skeptical at first, but I love it. :)

Alleira

New River

hi Starshine! i have a medicine deck too. i use it for my daily card.

just like jade, i began noticing the animals who cross my path every day and have learned so much about their energy and what it can mean in our everyday lives.

ted andrews has good books on these topics. i find them fascinating.

how exciting for you. i love it when i get hot and cold chills with a new oracle! you know the energy is flowing.

love, light and happiness, New River