Wisdom of the Hidden Realms: how do you use them?

HearthCricket

Exactly! I think some oracles work really nice on their own. Madame Endora immediately comes to mind, or Froud's Faeries, The DragonFae, etc. But others seem more suitable being used alongside a tarot deck and more and more of us seem to be doing that. A member, who sadly no longer posts here, taught me how to do this and I have been amazed at the results! I notice you have the Llewellyn Tarot. I think it will also go nicely with that deck. :)

blueviolet

HearthCricket said:
Exactly! I think some oracles work really nice on their own. Madame Endora immediately comes to mind, or Froud's Faeries, The DragonFae, etc. But others seem more suitable being used alongside a tarot deck and more and more of us seem to be doing that. A member, who sadly no longer posts here, taught me how to do this and I have been amazed at the results! I notice you have the Llewellyn Tarot. I think it will also go nicely with that deck. :)

This is so wonderful, I will try that with the Llewellyn. Thanks for sharing this idea. And I'll have to look into those other oracle decks to see how they work alone sometime. At least now I can make use of this deck. :)

pickled pixie

I have had some amazing readings with this deck, I too was worried that I wouldn't be able to read with them but it's actually quite easy, I personally like the fact that they are not too deep, they just get straight to the point in a 'laymans terms' kinda way... :D

pp xx

P.s If anyone has a spare 'chess queen' I would be grateful for it.....mine has a broken corner :(

lark

I have a whole extra set if you pm me your address i'll send one out Saturday when i go to the post office.

pickled pixie

Have P'Md you Lark :D

Thanks you soooooo much!!!! :)

PP xxx

lark

pm recieved, set The Chess Queen aside for you. :)

Glass Owl

I really want this deck but I too am trying to figure out if would need to pair them up with a Tarot deck as well.

Mellifluous

glad you've found a way to use them that's working for you! :)

pickled pixie

I have recieved my new card in perfect condition Lark :D
Thank you again you are a real star!!! :)

Blessings

pp xxx

lark

that was fast..enjoy!