Negative messages

danieljuk

I would say what I saw but my method is gentle and so I would not just leave them with negative news. There would be a solution or something positive in my reading too. I wouldn't ever tell someone that I could see someone dying in their lives (or themselves) or that they might be pregnant or baby in trouble. I wouldn't feel sure enough to make such claims. I wouldn't feel comfortable to do a question about "will someone die soon?" and I don't do health readings for others. I just think it's such a Pandora's box to open and I don't feel it's my place.

Grizabella

I would say what I saw but my method is gentle and so I would not just leave them with negative news. There would be a solution or something positive in my reading too. I wouldn't ever tell someone that I could see someone dying in their lives (or themselves) or that they might be pregnant or baby in trouble. I wouldn't feel sure enough to make such claims. I wouldn't feel comfortable to do a question about "will someone die soon?" and I don't do health readings for others. I just think it's such a Pandora's box to open and I don't feel it's my place.

People come to us to hear what the cards are showing us to tell them. Develop some method of being gentle, like Daniel says. They come to us---and often pay us for---an honest reading of the issues in their life. We're a fraud if we just fudge it and tiptoe around bad news that's there. They wouldn't ask you to read if they knew you weren't going to be honest with them.

Any reader has the right to refuse to read on certain topics, of course, but that should be clearly stated right from the get-go as soon as the sitter sits down. Personally, I believe if you can't bring yourself to read the bad news then don't read the cards for others at all.