Decks in Tins

shadowdancer

A source for tins is papermart.

They do not ship internationally, but I was in LA for my honeymoon so paid for and picked up a box of 24 windowed tins.

Otherwise 20z stash tins may work. A few of my decks are in those and they would fit poker sized cards.

Mirifical

The box one of my decks came in was tearing a little, and the person who made the deck signed it- so I wanted to keep it in good condition. I was planning on either putting it in a bag that I had for a different deck when I was taking it with me somewhere. When I was cleaning out a back room I ended up finding a little 'game in a can' checkers tin, and my one deck fits in it really nicely. So for right now, I've got the tin.

shadowdancer

I have two sizes of tin I use: one in the photo is a 2oz stash tin. Great for pocket sized or poker sized decks.

This is my handbag set up :) :)

Little bit of space in the tin but nothing bubble rap can't deal with should it bother me. (Which it doesn't).

This deck has minimal borders (tick!!) and titles that are bare minimum, thus no need to have boxes with titles taking up precious space. Therefore no trimming required (another tick...lol)

The deck?

My new baby :) The deck I created on paper back in 2004. Called Tarot of Innocence.

Yep - tins are my fav way to go.

Attachments

• tins deck.jpg
    tins deck.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 75
  • tins deck closed.jpg
    tins deck closed.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 75