Recommended readers?

Sophia77

I also recommend Theresa Reed - complete bad ass, but also very sweet and knowledgeable.

Sheilaa Hite is another amazing reader - and she does online readings too - I've taken tarot classes with her and had many readings with her - she is an intuitive reader (who has an amazing amount of knowledge) and is simply spectacular. Can't recommend her enough.

tealily

oh my gosh another plug for Theresa Reed. Love her work and always hits it where I need it - but I also know that if she's going to deliver bad news, she'll deliver it with compassion.

To me she just feels really "real" and approachable.

Awakened Queen

I've been getting readings from Curtis Dean, a well-known and reputable tarot reader from the Tremont Tearoom in Boston, for 4 years now. He moved to Florida. He's friendly and compassionate, accurate, has a wonderful way of explaining the cards, and he's great with predicting timing. His readings are spiritually-inclined. They speak to my heart and soul. It came in handy during my spiritual awakening. Also, we use the same deck, the Thoth :) I knew it was meant to be as soon as he read for me.

Laurelle

Patricia Mclaine www.patriciamclaine.com/

She does phone readings or in person. I love her. She's very good. She can tell you exact and specific things.

I've recommended lots of people to her and none have ever been disappointed!

chaosbloom

Does anyone have any experience with getting readings online?

If so, can any of you recommend someone I can purchase a reading from? :)

I'm going to be the heretic as usual and draw random ire but I think the best reader you can find is yourself. It might take time and many mistakes to get there but no one will ever have the same insights to your life as you do/will have.

nisaba

There are some stunning readers right here at AT. I personally wouldn't think of going anywhere else. At least here you can get to know people and judge their skill levels by how they ask and answer questions over time.

Of the people whose posts you read, which of them sounds more wired-in and wise? Why not see ifr you can organise an exchange with them in the exchanges subforum?

Alpha-Omega

Are these "celebrity readers" really any better than the many readers offering readings here? I mean, I've seen Nasios' videos on Youtube, and he knows his stuff but that needn't necessarily translate to being a good reader.

I guess you will have to try me and out see lol ;)

Saskia

I've tried some online readers and the best by far has been Miranda of Moonbent Tarot. Accurate, compassionate, very insightful and a fast delivery.

I haven't tried Theresa Reed but have heard a lot of positive things about her. However, I'm not into "celebrity" readers because I like to support little guys who are just starting or haven't had a chance to gain a stellar reputation yet.

You can get great readings here on AT, too, if you know who to look for in exchange threads. I've really enjoyed reading the interpretations of Grizabella, for example, but she has a long queue. There are a number of other really good ones but I can't remember everyone's usernames! :/

gregory

There are some stunning readers right here at AT. I personally wouldn't think of going anywhere else. At least here you can get to know people and judge their skill levels by how they ask and answer questions over time.

Of the people whose posts you read, which of them sounds more wired-in and wise? Why not see ifr you can organise an exchange with them in the exchanges subforum?
This. 100% this.

think

Absolutely agree with here having some great readers.

I like to try different readers and have purchased several from Etsy, most didn't resonate that much and were not memorable, even from those mentioned elsewhere as being great. And feedback on there is a bit over-inflated, kind of, I mean the feedback is on the transaction, not the actual reading. I have had a reading from Kelly-Ann, she doesn't use Etsy any more I don't think. I loved the reading and really needed it at the time, but I also had that 6 months ago and still read it now from time to time. I'd purchase another for sure. Some readings on Etsy are quite entertaining as well.