Favorite or Most Resonant Card?

RufusJ

Eight of swords. I am such an eight of swords person. My greatest challenge is to keep my eyes open and see my way through the morass of whatever 's going on.

Audelia

For me it's always been the Strength card. It holds a lot of personal significance and I'm always so disappointed if I buy a deck and don't like the representation of Strength! My favourite representation to date is from the Wild Unknown. I just think that visually it's striking and I love how the lion cradles the rose in its mouth. It reminds me that true strength comes from being gentle and compassionate.

Nemia

Temperance and the Star mean a lot to me, so does the World... and Death. I won't love a deck if these cards don't resonate with me.

A simplistic devil seems to me a wasted opportunity but the Morgan Greer proves that it doesn't spoil a deck for me.

Court cards: king/wands and queen/cups, the pages - are they fully realized? (sometimes they are the least developed of the court cards)

Five and six of pentacles and the Aces are also cards I check. And how are the tens? are they interpreted as on top of the world or over the top?

All this tells me something about a deck.

Serendipitiiy

For me its the HP and the Moon. I resonate so much with what is considered to be deeply intuitive and secretive or hidden.

HP means so much to me, especially since she is the first feminine energy/woman presented in the deck.

Jeh

The Tower specifically in the Badgers Forest Tarot speaks to me so much. My life has had so many shaken foundations and every time things collapse, I rebuild better. I bought a print of the card from the artist and it hangs above my desk so I can always look at it.

Picture:
IMG_1321_zpsvkw6eamz.jpg

Barleywine

The Tower specifically in the Badgers Forest Tarot speaks to me so much. My life has had so many shaken foundations and every time things collapse, I rebuild better. I bought a print of the card from the artist and it hangs above my desk so I can always look at it.

Picture:
IMG_1321_zpsvkw6eamz.jpg

Interesting image! It isn't clear whether the rabbit is the cause of the crumbling stonework or the victim. It doesn't look as "victimized" as the traditional falling figures; it fact it looks like it's nimbly escaping with its hide intact.

Thoughtful

It may sound impossible but each card in my deck resonates with me equally so l do not have a particular favourite. l never thought l would find a deck that is so completely satisfying and each image a joy to see.

l talk about it a lot so no need to say which deck :laugh:

Terrapin

For me its the HP and the Moon. Each has such potential for an artist to express something mysterious and beautiful. I like to see how each artist takes the opportunity. The World/Universe is the opposite side of the coin. I am bored to death by it in most decks and a new deck that expresses it in a more unique or different angle would be a deck that makes me sit up.

Padma

The World/Universe is the opposite side of the coin. I am bored to death by it in most decks and a new deck that expresses it in a more unique or different angle would be a deck that makes me sit up.

Tarot of Delphi has a very different World card. :)

Attachments

• 21-Garden-220x152.jpg
    21-Garden-220x152.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 56

RedSquirrel

I always look at Temperance and the Empress first, and it has more than once been a make it or break it for my decision to purchase a deck. The Universe is also important for me in choosing a deck.