Anna K Lenormand

Gulliver

Wow, what for a talented artist!! And cute ideas. That will be a quite hardly comparable lenormand - just outstanding.

celticnoodle

Oh, I LOVE!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!! the bear. :D

This is a gorgeous deck. I can't wait for it to be available. My daughter is interested in learning Lenormand now too, so I may be tempted to buy this deck for her as well. :) I find it gorgeous.

rylla

That's the most beautiful and expressive bear I've ever seen :) Wonderful card!

greatdane

A NOTE from ANNA. K

I had asked Anna if she would likely self-publish this Lenormand and got the following:

I will definitely self-publish again, and I will sell my Lenormand from my website, just like I do with my Tarot deck.

I don't know yet for how much I will sell it because this will depend on the production costs.

Quite likely it will be a bit less expensive than my Tarot but probably not by much.

Production costs are likely to be rather high - I'm not going to print cheap in a third world country. The printer I chose for my Tarot deck is located in Germany, and I'll probably stick with them.

Gulliver

Yeah, that means it is sure, that it will come out. And with a good cardstock.

greatdane

THE FIRST LILIES CARD....FROM ANNA. K

Got this from Anna this morning and so here is her first Lilies card, the one she calls her Sensuous Lily and her interpretation. Next week, we will get the other Lilies.

Dear everybody,

I have uploaded the first version of my Lily, the one which represents sensuality and sexuality!

(Sensual) Lily:

http://www.annak-tarot.at/lenormand/30_lily_e.html

View All::

http://www.annak-tarot.at/index-lenormand_e.html

For all those who interpret the Lily as virtuousness/purity: you just have to wait one more week; I'll upload Virtuous Lily soon! Until then I hope you'll still find some interesting input in my Sensual Lily, even if you'll never use it for your own readings!

In case you're asking yourself why I painted two Lily cards, and not just one which would then represent both meanings:

I also write about this on the "interpretation" page. Basically, I don't think sensuality and virtuousness are incompatible; they can definitely coexist. But I think they are not part of one superordinate category. They are not two points on the same spectrum; one is not a weak form of the other, or an exaggerated experience of the other. I believe they are completely separate issues. This is why I personally don't feel comfortable using both meanings for the same card in my readings, and why I found it impossible to paint an image that eloquently illustrated both. So I decided to paint two separate Lily cards. I use both (I read with 37 cards), but you can choose just one if you wish, the one with the meaning you are used to. Or you can use just one and apply both meanings. All is fine as long as it makes sense to you!

I wish you all a pleasurable week, full of great food and music and dance, and all of (but not more than) the romantic passion you desire!

Anna

celticnoodle

I do like the clover and I like the lily too. Wow, that lily is beautiful!!! It definitely does look "sensuous". I wonder what the other will look like too?

SarahJoy

Love the sensuous lily!

Thanks for keeping us updated, greatdane. :)