Altar locations? Creative ideas? Space issues or not - show photos please!

Padma

...too dark so see Padma - except for Shiva. :)

Thanks, Tanga, I went back and edited it so it now shows lighter and clearer :)

Attachments

• Altar.jpg
    Altar.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 163

Tanga

Thanks, Tanga, I went back and edited it so it now shows lighter and clearer :)

Ahh yes. :) Lots of Crystal :joke:
Is that a rabbit in the front right? - with the white 'crack' pattern on the body...

Padma

Ahh yes. :) Lots of Crystal :joke:
Is that a rabbit in the front right? - with the white 'crack' pattern on the body...

Actually Shiva sits on a 7 inch long piece of crystal points. There are two agate towers on either side, one between Lakshmi and SHiva, and one between Shiva and Ganesh. I have a large green calcite beside Lakshmi, and there is an orange selenite ball beside her, as well. There is a clear quartz ball there, as well as a marble ball. Amethyst, citrine and chrome green diopside are before Shiva, and there is a Himalayan salt lamp behind him. There is also a selenite tower beside Ganesh, and a big celestite that you can only half-see beside/behind him.

And the bunny (missing half an ear!) is made of marble :)

Tanga

Actually Shiva sits on a 7 inch long piece of crystal points. There are two agate towers on either side, one between Lakshmi and SHiva, and one between Shiva and Ganesh. I have a large green calcite beside Lakshmi, and there is an orange selenite ball beside her, as well. There is a clear quartz ball there, as well as a marble ball. Amethyst, citrine and chrome green diopside are before Shiva, and there is a Himalayan salt lamp behind him. There is also a selenite tower beside Ganesh, and a big celestite that you can only half-see beside/behind him.

And the bunny (missing half an ear!) is made of marble :)

Yes - I noticed them all including Shiva's most excellent platform (I have one similar upright one in my therapy room) - though I couldn't make out what all of them were. :)

Padma

That's ok, Tanga! It is hard to tell what crystals are from photos! (especially in the darker version of my photo! :p ) Thanks so much for your interest in my altar! :heart:

Padma

And Tanga, I love your Andraste altar, by the way, especially! :D