Looking for a reading job

benpari

I'm glad to hear so much positive feedback about Didilabs.

I just turned in a sample reading to them. I get the feeling that I was doing a reading on random cards and a theoretical person, but I'm happy with my interpretation. I hope they feel the same way.

Wish me luck!

Disa

I'm glad to hear so much positive feedback about Didilabs.

I just turned in a sample reading to them. I get the feeling that I was doing a reading on random cards and a theoretical person, but I'm happy with my interpretation. I hope they feel the same way.

Wish me luck!

Lots of luck. I hope you enjoy it :)

Cocobird55

Good luck! I'm very glad to be working for them.

benpari

I didn't get the job with Didilabs. They said while my reading was correct, it wasn't up their standards. I'm not entirely sure what that means.

I guess I need more ideas. Any suggestions welcome.

Ace

I didn't get the job with Didilabs. They said while my reading was correct, it wasn't up their standards. I'm not entirely sure what that means.

I guess I need more ideas. Any suggestions welcome.

Ouch! That is bad! try doing some exchanges here for practice.

barb

AnemoneRosie

I just sent messages to both Didilabs and Phuture.me. I have the feeling I'm not going to hear back from either of them soon, so I would still love to hear about other options I should pursue. :)

I work for both of them.
You might also try Fortunica? I've not worked for them, but I know of other readers who have.

Alta

Ouch! That is bad! try doing some exchanges here for practice.

barb
One helpful thing about reading here is that you get feedback from other readers. That could be more helpful than feedback from friends and family members who may not know much about how to read.

AnemoneRosie

The other nice thing about exchanges is that, depending on who you're paired with, you can see how other professional readers go about reading. Even if you're not paired with them you can still check on their threads. This might help to give you an idea of what the standards might be.

benpari

This is a great idea. I have been doing readings on reddit in their tarot and metaphysical communities and have gotten a lot of really good feedback. I closed all of those threads after doing right around 70 readings.

I will add fortunica to my list. I have been keeping a list of all potential companies and writing notes for them.

I put in an application for psychic-contact. I spent quite a while on the application and did a reading just before submitting that looked very positive (3 of coins, chariot, knight of swords).

Saskia

I suggest set up your own website and market diligently. It might take up to a year to be properly up and running and known about, but hey, what's there to lose? You won't lose any cuts, other than a small commission to PayPal or whatever online transaction platform you use.

Also, if you can do face-to-face readings, they pay better than online readings. I used to charge $59 for an hour's reading (I stopped doing readings in person, though, because I prefer online). You might not get a steady influx of customers immediately, but if you build your reputation, eventually you'll see growth.